Chapter 3

Jessie
          By time we got home it was 9:30 p.m, we did a lot more shopping after lunch too. I went to my room and threw my bags on my bed. Bekka went to her room to change.
    I changed into a new pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. We planned on watching Netflix tonight, so that's gonna be fun.
     I sat down on the couch and started playing Season 4 of American Horror Story. Bekka finally came out with like 8 boxes of candy and 2 monsters. She handed me my monster and some sour patch kids.
      We got to about the 5th episode before both of us passed out on the couch.

      I woke up and got off the couch, almost tripping over Bekka. I started to make coffee when I heard a ding from my phone. I grabbed it off the counter. I had a message from a unknown number.

Unknown Number: hey beautiful

Then another message.

Unknown Number: btw this is Brent

       I saved that number as Brent😍 and replied back to him.

Me: oh hey
Brent: you should come to my bonfire tonight on the beach. You can bring your friend from the mall
Me: okay what time?
Brent: 9 pm
Me: alright see you then

       I looked at the time it's 4 in the afternoon, damn we slept late.

  "Bekka get your ass up" I said
"Why" I heard her say
"Cause Brent from the mall invited us to a bonfire tonight" I said
"Oh hell yes" she said getting up and running to the bathroom, then I heard the shower turn on.
          Since I took a shower yesterday, I didn't think I needed one today. So I changed into white shorts, a baby blue Simply Southern Shirt. I slipped on my white  converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and did a little makeup.
       Bekka came out wearing black shorts, a black long sleeve Nirvana shirt and black converse. Her hair was in a fishtale braid and her makeup was perfection.

"Hey do you wanna go see the Hollywood Sign with me and my friend Nick before we go to the bonfire?" She asked
  "Sure" I said before she grabbed her keys and started walking outside. We both got in her car and she called Nick. We had to pick him up.
"Hi I'm Jessie" I said
"Hi I'm Nick Bean. I'm a younower apart of this thing called 5quad" he said
"Oh cool" I said
      After about 30 minutes we got to the hills and we started climbing, it was really beautiful. We took lots of pictures. By the time 8:30 we dropped Nick off and were on our way to the beach.
   We started walking down the beach, to a big fire that was lite. Brent came to me.
"Guys this is Jessie and Bekka" he said pointing at each of us.
"Hi" I said
"This is Cameron, Aaron, Matt, Taylor, and Hayes" he said pointing at each of them. Bekka started talking to Aaron and Cameron, while I just stood there next to Brent.
"Thanks for inviting us" I said
"Oh my pleasure" he said smiling
I started laughing.
"So where are you from?" He asked grabbing my hand, so we could sit on one of the blankets around the fire.
"KENTUCKY" I said
"Ooh a country girl" he said laughing, which made me laugh.
      After that we just started talking and got to know each other. I looked at the time it was 1:23 am.
"Damn we should probably head back home" I said standing up, Brent standing up with me.
"I'd like to do this again" he said
"I would too" I replied, I could feel myself blushing.
"How about a movie night tomorrow, I invite Cameron for Bekka" he said as I looked over at her.
"Okay" I said
"Well I'll see you then" he said walking over to Aaron.
     Bekka walked over and we walked to the car. I told her about tomorrow and she was excited, she likes Cameron.
        Once we got home, I went to my room and changed, eventually getting into bed an falling asleep.