Chapter 7

Jessie
        I woke up from a wonderful dream. I got up to the smell of coffee and a fresh apple candle. I walked to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee, I grabbed my snow man mug. Once I finished the first pot of coffee, I started another one for Bekka and Cameron. I grabbed my laptop and put on AHS. I was half way threw the episode when Bekka came in my room.
"CMON get up were going to the beach" she said before running back to her room.
I got up and grabbed my white bikini and put it on, also putting on my black shorts and a gray crop top. I put on my avatar sandles and grabbed my sunglasses. I put my phone in my pocket and heard the front door open. I walked out to the living room to see Brent.
"Brent?" I said giving him a hug.
"Yea we are all going to the beach" he said before pressing his lips to mine.
I kissed him back when I heard Bekka say 'get a room'
I looked back at her and smiled. Brent wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Yall are so cute" Cameron said.
"Yea" Brent said looking down at me and smiling.
"Alright let's go" Bekka said getting in the car. We started driving to the beach. Once we finally got there, we all found a spot. I laid down my towel and took off my sandles and clothes. Leaving me in just my white bikini. I saw Bekka and Cameron running down to the beach. I saw Bekka jump on his back, they are so cute.
" what ya thinking about?" I heard Brent say as he wrapped his arms around my waist, from behind.
" I don't know, I'm just thinking about.. What are we?" Im asked looking down.
"Whatever you want to be baby" he said as he kissed my shoulder.
"I want to be with you" I said
"Well then we're together" he said pressing his lips to mine.
"Cmon lets get in the water" I said running down getting feet in. I went farther in until my whole body was in the water. Brent was doing something with Cameron with water balloons or something. God I love this!