Chapter 4

Jessie
       Tonight is the movie night, we decided to do it at my house. Bekka went to the store to get new movies, popcorn, candy and something to drink.
       I was currently getting ready, I changed into yoga leggings and a pink sweatshirt. I slipped on some cat socks and threw my hair in a messy bun. I didn't feel the need to put makeup on.
      Once Bekka finally got home, she changed into Nike joggers and a band t shirt. I sat on the couch while she poured her some Pepsi.
"Should we call for Pizza?" Bekka asked
"Yas that Little Caesers tho" I said
While she called for the pizza, I texted Brent.
Me: hey
Brent: hey we will be there in about 20 minutes
Me: alright
Brent: can't wait to see you

    I didn't know how to answer to that so I didn't. I put on a random ass movie on Netflix and started eating some gummy bears.
      After about 20 minutes I heard the doorbell. I walked up the door to see Brent, in a navy blue shirt and khakis shorts. He was looking hella fine. Cameron was wearing black skinny jeans and a white shirt.
"Hey" I said giving both of them hugs.
"Hi" Brent said
"Oh Bekka is in the kitchen" I told Cameron as he walked past me. Me and Brent sat on the couch and started talking about what movie to watch.
        Bekka and Cameron finally came back into the living room. So I started a scary movie called Joy Ride.
      Threw out the movie I was scared. He stabbed the guy in the face.
"Oh hell no bitch I'd be running " I screamed at the TV. Brent started laughing at me, so I smacked his arm.
     I looked at the time on my phone it's was 4 in the morning and we were only on our 6th movie.
      "We better head back" I heard Brent say standing up.
"Yea" Cameron said
      Brent gave me a hug and I saw Cameron give Bekka one. After that I ran to my room and jumped in my bed. Eventually fallin asleep to Bekka singing, while making a YouTube video.