Accepted

Anthony's POV
"Ian hurry up! We have to go to the Smosh Games HQ so we can films today's Game Bang" I screamed while buttoning up my shirt.

"Okay babe!" he said. He came out of the bathroom then looked at me, leaning on the door, smiling. "Hey.... Um... Babe?" He said

"Yeah. What's up?" I asked while i walked to him with my hands out to hug him.

"Well i was wondering how are we going to tell people that were a couple?" he said while he placed his head on my chest while hugging me.

"Maybe we could go on the news and be like "Were Gay And Were Proud!!!" I screamed out while smiling, still hugging him.

"Okay so you tell me when CBS will be here. Come on let's be serious." he giggled.

"Okay okay. Tomorrow we'll make a video all about us. K?" i asked

"Okay." We then kissed. He walked away as I smacked his butt. "Ouch" he said while looking back at me smiling.

Ian's POV
We got into Anthony's car and drove to the building. We got into the building while holding hands, and no one saw us.

"Hey Ian, Anthony. You guys made it!" Mari shouted from down the hall. We quickly let go of our hands as she came closer.

"We'll tell them later." I whispered to Anthony with the most cutest/saddest face ever. He looked so hot.

"Lets go play some games!" Mari said with excitement. I walked behind her until i felt Anthony grabbed me by the rist and stopped me.

"Hey... Um whatever happens Ian. Just know that I truly love you!" he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back. "Well lets go film this game bang." I said while walking away.

Anthony's POV
After Joven did his punishment like always, we stopped the cameras. We all sat down still laughing at what happened. I looked at Ian as he gave me the face. "It was time" face

"Hey. Um guys me and Ian want to tell you guys something." I said while smiling, looking at Ian.

"What is it?" Joven asked. "Are we getting fired?!?!" Lasercorn asked in concerned. They then all looked at me and Ian.

"No. It's just about me and Anthony." Ian said. "We're dating. We just wanted to let you guys know." I said.

"Congratulations guys!!" Mari said while smiling. "Yea. Ianthony is real!" sohinki said making everyone laugh. "Finally!" Joven said. "Are you sure Iancorn isn't a thing?" Lasercorn said while everyone laughed.

"Thanks guys for supporting me and Ian. Group hug." I said. We then all hugged and said bye to each other.

Me and Ian went to the car while holding hands. "I love you Anthony!" he said with his beautiful blue eyes. "I love you too Ian!" I said.

Thank You for reading!