Miel?

Ian's POV
I woke up earlier then Anthony. It was 2:27am. So I got up from the couch and walked to the computer. Until I heard Anthony say something.

"Oh. Miel....ughh!! Stop!!!!" he screamed. I turned around and stared at him. Why was he dreaming of Miel? As I thought of what just happened Anthony stood up.

"Anthony?" I asked while waving my hand across his face. He looked at me then walked to the bathroom.

He's sleep walking! I followed him to the bathroom. He then started to throw everything on the floor.

"Hey. Anthony." I whispered. "Yea?" he said while he was still a sleep. "Stop!" I whispered. "Okay." he said. He then fell on the floor.

I didn't want to wake him. So I stood there. I couldn't stop thinking of Miel. Why would Anthony dream about her?

I stood there in silence thinking to myself. Why?

Anthony's POV
I had the worst dream ever. I felt horrible. Ian was in my dream but I kissed Miel in front of him. Ughh! That made Ian mad!

Ian was so mad that i kissed my ex. But I didn't enjoy it. I heard Ian say my name twice. He also told me to stop. But I don't remember anything else.

I woke up in the bathroom and saw a mess all over the floor. I sat up and saw Ian just standing there. He looked so confused.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked. "Physically. No. Emotionally. Yes." He said. "How?" I asked confused. "Why don't you ask Miel?" He said holding back his tears.

"What?" I was still confused. "I gotta go. I can't be here right now!" He said this time crying. Then he left the bathroom. I stood up and followed him.

"Ian. Where are you going?" I asked him. "I don't know. But I'll be back." He said. He then got his keys, his coat, then left.

What did I do?

Ian's POV
Where was I going to go at 2:52 am in the morning? I got into my car and drove to the only person I could think of. Pamela!

*Ding Dong* I heard the footstep coming to the door. I hope she was there.

"Ian? What the hell are you doing here?" Pamela asked looking shocked.

"Hey Pam! I was just wondering.... Can we talk real quick? Sorry if I bothered you." I asked

"No that's okay. Come inside." She said. "Thanks!" I said while I hugged her.

Thank you for reading!!