Am I Ready?

Ian's POV
"Babe. Get the camera out please!" I yelled from the living room. "Alright!" he yelled back

We set up the equipment around the couch. "I'm nervous. What about you?" I asked.

"A little. But just remember that I'll always love..." " You! Yes Anthony. I know you'll always love me. Because I'll always love you!" I interrupted him.

I tipped toed trying to kiss him. "Well I gotta bend down for you, don't I?" he asked while bending down. I laughed while we kissed.

"Hey let's not try to have sex here. Okay?" I said pulling away from the kiss, but not wanting to.
"Okay." He said while smiling.

"Let's go shoot this sh*t!" Anthony said while I giggled.

Anthony's POV
We turned on the camera, looked at each other, then smiled. "Hey guys! It's us Ian and Anthony here. And we want to tell you guys something." I said while looking at Ian.

"Yea! Me and Anthony have decided to go out! Yes this is real. Ianthony is real. Because we love each other." Ian said looking at me while smiling.

"So that's it! We love each other. It's 2015 anyone is able to love anyone they want. So I hope you guys support us. But if you don't I'm sorry to hear that." I said

"But thank you if you do! Were still the same Ian and Anthony. But were just dating." Ian said. "Okay well Bye guys!!!" We both said while smiling and waving. Then Ian kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh why do I love this man?!?!" Ian asked while staring at the camera. I then turned off the camera. We then made out for a minute or so.

"Can we have sex now Ian?" I asked begging. "Sure." he said smiling which caused me to smile. It was happening. But I don't think I'm ready anymore.

Ian's POV
This wasn't the first time me and Anthony has touched each other. But this was the first time we had sex with each other.

We walked to Anthony's room and I started to kiss him on his neck. He then laid me down on the bed.

He started to kiss my neck. "Where...Is...Your...Soft...Spot?" he asked while he was still kissing me.

He then kissed the side of my neck causing me to moan. "Uhhh!!" I moaned out loudly. "There it is." Anthony said as he continued to nibble on that same spot.

I really didn't want to rush into anything. But I didn't want to stop. Anthony then stopped.

"Ian I don't think I'm ready anymore. I'm sorry." he said. "Oh no that's okay Anthony. I didn't think I was ready either." I said while smiling.

We both smiled at each other.

Anthony's POV
I was happy that me and Ian understood each other. We smiled at each other. Then I hugged Ian.

"Why?!?! Why do I love you so much?" I asked. "I don't know. But now what?" he asked while I was on him hugging him.

"Well we can do Netflix and Chill? But the right way!" I said while smiling. "Okay then!" He said.

We got popcorn, watched a horror movie, then cuddled together on the couch until the morning.

Thank you for reading!!