Chapter 7: A date with Mr. Styles

Sophia’s POV:

OMGOMGOMG! IT JUST SUNK IN RECENTLY. I WAS REALLY TALKING TO HARRY EDWARD STYLES. CURLY-HAIRED LAD FROM ONE DIRECTION, SEXY HUNK, DIRTY HIPS, PLUMP LIPS, SEX HAIR! EVERYTHING!

“Hey babe…” I could practically hear the smirk in his voice and can imagine his face right now. His curls ruffled, and his lips stretching to a lopsided smile while his eyes look at me with that predatory look.

Oh shit. I must have been zoning out on him.

“I can hear you breathing you know…” He chuckles a bit. Wait. That was a little creepy but it’s still kind of cute. “Well that’s weird of you.” I say. That’s right Sophia play it cool girl.

“Are you calling me weird? How efficient of you Ms. Sophia,” He counters back, tease evident in his voice.

Oh I’m efficient alright!

“So you called…” He trailed off. “Yeah, I did. Curiosity kills the cat I guess.” I shrug coolly even though he doesn’t see me. “You didn’t spread my number in the internet did you? Please tell me I won’t have to change my number and it wasn’t a stupid choice to give it to you.” He panics.

“You won’t have to change your number and it wasn’t a stupid choice to give it to me.” I hear him sigh in relief.

“I would never do anything to break your trust. You guys trusted us enough to give us your numbers so we don’t really have the right to spread it in the net. And besides! Are you crazy?! I won’t share your number to anyone, don’t want any competition, I already have enough.” I yell lightly and he chuckles softly again.

That sweet sweet chuckle of his… Heaven to my ears…

“But I might have mentioned it to my pals, I hope you don’t mind. I was just so overwhelmed and everything that I kind of blurted it all out without thinking. They didn’t believe me anyways but we had a bet. I can lie to them easily that it’s true that I lied to them about you and Niall asking me and Jaye out and that I really don’t have your numbers, it’s alright…” I rant.

“Bet? How much did you bet and how many are they?” He asks. “Well there are four of them and I told them I’d pay them 50 bucks each if we were lying…” I admit.

“Oh… Its okay, I’m sure they don’t have big mouths and I won’t let you pay that much and lie… It’s real. I’ve got nothing to hide.” He’s so thoughtful and considerate…

“Thanks…” I breathe out in relief. “I actually thought I’d have to give up my allowance for a week.” I laugh and he laughs effortlessly with me.

“I guess I saved your arse then?” He asks playfully. “Yeah… Maybe…” I answer back as playfully. “What’s in it for me then?” He asks back.