Part three Lyric

Recap: I was lucky because before the infected attack I ended up attacking first. As I started walking past if I could I thought I recognized where they came from...
I started walking almost as if there was something pulling me towards it. I followed my instinct as it lead me up to a door. The door looked very familiar to me. I ran my hand across the intricate designs on the door. The designs were unique and seemed to glow almost as if it is calling for me. I pushed lightly on the door , hearing it creak very loudly as if it hasn't been opened in centuries. I walked into the room trying to remember where I have seen all this before. My hand lightly went across the dusty and clawed up table . "Stupid infected " I muttered under my breath. I noticed a CD case labled: Lullaby
I checked to see if it had a name on it and it didn't . I ran my hand across the rest of the table , cause it was dark and I couldn't see. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my hand. "Owch!" I yelped in pain. I pulled my hand back to examine the injury. Just as I was examining the injury , I realized that it is glass that is stuck in my hand. Ignoring the pain, I pulled out the small sharp piece of glass that is stuck in my hand. Once I got the piece of glass out I put it on the table where I found it.
After a few minutes of searching for some type of light switch , so I can see. Decided to just use my magic for this.
I concentrated on moving my magic to my hands until I could see my hands having a ball of light. The light is so bright it would have challenged the sun to be the brightest.
I looked over towards the table that I put the piece of glass piece that cut me at and noticed something that caught my attention along with my curiosity.
The thing that caught my curiosity is the fact that there is a broken
Photo frame. The photo frame is cracked right down the middle. The picture was took when me and Jade where only five years old. Jaycob was only nine years old.
I was in the middle smiling very big with my hair being as wild as a jungle and my face covered with mud. My left arm extended to wrap around Jade's shoulder , pulling her closer to me. Jaycob was standing with his arms crossed over his chest. With a small smile, barely noticeable unless you are looking at him very closely. I also started noting that..........