Chapter three Jaycob

For the next few hours me and Lyric started talking about the different cloud shapes. After awhile it started getting dark out. I picked up Lyric since she is asleep and decided to head home. Now we don't live in no city, town, or even village. Instead we live in the darkest parts of the forest. The house me and my little sister is a cottage. *BTW the picture above is what the cottage looks like. Well the only one good one I could find* I teleported us inside the cottage once we were outside of the cottage.

I put Lyric to sleep in her room before I went to the living room looking at a bunch of stuff. After a few hours of me looking through some stuff. I came across a photo from before Lyric was even born. In the picture you could see both of our parents look lovingly at each other . As if nothing could ever separate them. You can see in our mom's eye how kind and gentle she is through her eyes. While my father, on the other hand, has strict but caring eyes. Our Father has blonde hair. His hair color is like a golden yellow color. His eyes are an ocean blue color. My father had his one arm secured protectively around my mom's shoulders. Our mother, on the other hand, has dark brown almost black hair long along with chocolate brown eyes. My father, on the day the picture was taken, was wearing a white button down long sleeve collared shirt along with some nice dress pants and shoes. My mother when this picture was taken was when she was five months pregnant with Lyric. My mother is wearing a purple sweater along with some jeans . Her hair was down to the middle of her back. In the background you can tell the picture was taken around noon and in front of a waterfall. I let a few tears fall remembering how that was the last picture of them forever.

A few days after the picture was taken, my mom gave birth Lyric and died of childbirth. My father, when he found out, he more or less dissappeared forever. We went searching for him, but there was no trace we could find at all of him. It seemed like he never wanted to be found again. I put the photo album down. Not wanting to be reminded of the sad memories from the past. I walked out of the living room and went to bed not wanting to think any more of it.
*end of flashback *