part 2 Jaycob p.o.v

Hi my name is Jaycob I'm Lyric's older brother . I'm eighteen years old. I look more like my dad , while Lyric looks more like our mom. I'm tall, about 5'8 tall. I'm very muscular even though my sister is as pale as a ghost like our mom. I'm as tan as a male model. Right now I'm standing next to Jade slicing the infected with my knife, making sure that I don't get bitten by them.
"Thorn can you cover me?" I said ducking a few of the infected, allowing thorn to kill them. I reached into the back of my dark blue jeans a gernade. I threw the gernade to the North of the infected just as soon as I heard "Hello earth to Lyric are you coming anytime soon or whenever you are done because we are getting pinned right this second." Thorn said into his ear piece, while killing a few more infected. " I'm coming Thorn give me a few minutes" I could barely just make out my little sister's voice coming through Thorn's ear piece . The infected that were near the gernade were blown up, while me, Thorn and Jade ducked for cover.
A few minutes later Lyric came into the room seeing most of the infected blown to pieces and runs to Jade's aid to fight off the last eight infected. While me and Thorn are gathering up the different body parts of the hundreds of infected and putting them in one pile . " Lyric what took you so long? You missed all the fun." Thorn said with a slight grin on his face. While I took out my lighter and light them up so none of them could come back again and attack us. "Actually I found something very interesting that looked
very familiar "Lyric said throwing the last eight of the infected into our pile. "What do you mean familiar?" Thorn asked making sure the infected are all burned. "Do you remember when...