Awake a thon

Austin's POV

I laid in my bed above Lashawna, sleeping with my earphones in, as I dreamt of a new way to beat the crap outta Heather, when an air horn went off causing me to fall out of bed landing on my face muttering a string of cuss words under my breath.

"It's seven a.m! Do I look likes farmer?!" Lashawna yelled through the window at Chris.

"Hon, you OK?" Lashawna asked as I picked myself up off the ground, rubbing my nose.

"Yeah, but Chris won't be" I said glaring ice at Chris, through the window.

Thankfully, they gave us time to get dressed before we had to go meet Chris. What was confusing was he wanted us in athletic wear. This will not end well.

"Good Morning Campers! Sleep well?" Chris asked. "The next challenge is a twenty kilometer run." he said, as I sighed.
Confessional

Austin: I knew it. I bloody well knew it.

End Confessional

"Excuse me? I don't think that's enough time for breakfast." Owen said.

"You don't eat until you finish the run." Chris said.

"Are you trying to be funny?" Eva asked, as she stalked towards Chris.

I tuned them out because they are too loud for so early in the morning for their crap and I'm too sleepy.

"Ready set go!!!" Chris yelled as we took off.

Finally something worth doing on this God forsaken island. I put my earphones in and pushed myself past everyone, tuning the world out.

Trent's POV

I was running with Duncan and DJ as Austin came sprinting by us, her music blaring as Duncan laughed.

"Hey Trent. You like Austin don't you?" Duncan asked while DJ looked smug.

"Yeah I do. I'm man enough to admit it." I said.

"Well then you should know that she likes you too. But be careful alright? She has a sad past and I would be careful. Even though she may not let it show, she's quite fragile." Duncan said before catching up with Austin.

Austin's POV

~at the lodge~

I was the first one at the lodge, so decided to take a well deserved nap. When I woke up, Owen was trying to revive Noah. Still feeling a tad sleepy, I buried my head in my arms trying to go back to sleep when my stomach let out a loud growl. Everything went silent, except Duncan and Bridget they started laughing loudly as I felt my face heat up a tad.

" Stop staring!! I didn't eat once I got here, I went right to sleep!! You know that when I run, I have to eat when I get up from my nap!!" I yelled glaring at them.

Suddenly my nose started to twitch as I jumped up, my eyes closing as I felt drool form in my mouth.

" What is it girl? Timmy fell in the well again?" Duncan asked, as I flipped him off.

"No, even better. FOOD!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as everyone charged for the table.

All I remember is grabbing a steak before everything went black. I was laying on the floor patting my happy tummy while everyone else was groaning. I put in my headphones to listen to my tunes and watched as everyone walked outside I followed unwilling. While Chris was talking, I climbed up a tree to avoid everyone. Looking up at the sky, I hummed a song that my dad would sing to me when I was having a bad day. Though I'm not sure how long I was up there because when I looked down Owen, Tyler, Izzy, Bridgette, DJ Courtney, Heather, Eva, Katie & Sadie, Beth, Lindsey, Lashawna, Harold, and Justin, who was sleeping the whole time, were all out of the competition. I climbed down the tree and landed next to Trent, who looked up when I landed on the ground.

"Oh, hey Austin. How was the tree?" Trent asked.

"Oh its fine. How are you holding up?" I asked, worried about Trent who looked like he was ready to fall over.

"Oh I'm fine. But it really tiring but I stayed up this long to talk to you" he said smiling tiredly.

"Dude, Trent you should be sleeping. This isn't good for you at all." I said worried.

"Yeah, OK that's a good idea" Trent said, falling asleep in my lap.

"What's wrong with you people?! Go to sleep already!" Chris yelled, as he walked over with coffee.

"Looks like its time for the big guns: The History Of Canada. In pop up form."Chris said, as he brought out the book.

~Twelve chapters later~

I saw Duncan get up to go piss as Gwen fell to the ground. An intern came and told Chris that Duncan took a dive on the can. So that meant I won. I got up and went to lay in my bunk when a canoe went right for my head. I ducked and run for my cabin to exhausted to be bothered.Later that night I heard Eva got voted off.