School Days

Chloe POV
"Chloe wake up it's time for schools." I heard my brother say from the hall. Today is the my first day at Becon Hills high school, and I have already been in his pack, coach Flinstock already thinks I'm the best Mccall, and I have got a 99% chance of joining the lacrosse team. "Chloe wake up" Scott yelled again "Ok I'm up" I sid knowing he would hear me. I got up and got into the shower, brushed my teeth, then put on a blue shirt that said 'schools for loses, let's start a band', white skinny jeans, and my favorite black and white converse. Added light makeup and and skipped down stairs.

"Finally I thought you weren't going to come down, and Stiles and Malia will be here in 2 minutes so hurry up." Just as I grabbed a fruit bar I heard a car honk. My brother and I said bye to are mom as we walked out. We got into the car. "Hey little sis" said Stiles "Hey Sti" I replied back "Hey Mal" "Hey Chlo" The thing is every sense we found Malia, we have been closer than Lydia and I even though Lydia and I are like sisters. Stiles and I have been like brother and sister since we were little so I'm used to it. We pulled off.

As soon as we got to school Sccott, Stiles, and I headed to the lacrosse field and Malia went to her locker. We We got there Scott and Stiles started talking about phones and Argent, but I tuned out. From the corner of my eye I saw a player catching all of the balls coming his way. I knew that had to be a new player because the last players who was even that close was Jackson and Isaac. I heard the dick head Garrett say "Nice moves Liam, you might be captain this year." He to off his helmet and might I say he was flawless. He had blue eyes and brown hair. He saw me looking and smirked. I guess Scott and Stiles saw because they were suddenly walking off. I decided I should be nice and introduce myself so I walked up to him. "Hi I'm Chloe, Chloe Mccall" "Hi I'm Liam, Liam Dunbar." "Hey Dipwad." Hey Chloe." "I saw you out there you are great." I said. "Thanks do you play?" He asked. "Ya I maybe a freshman but coach over there thinks I'm better than everyone on that team." "Really show me your moves." "K it's on." Liam and Garrett stepped to the side and I backed up. I took the lacrosse stick scooped up the ball like it was nothing and ran and shot the ball. It went right past the goalie and into the net. Everyone around us saw and cheered. Some guys whistled. I walked up to Liam and said "1 point for me." He walked up to me so close that I could feel his hot minty breath and said "It's on."

I really looking forward to this school year.