Practice

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been grounded so here's an chapter.

Ahniya

••••••••••••••¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤••••••••¤¤¤¤¤¤¤•••••••••••••••••
Chloe's POV

I walked out onto the field ready to play lacrosse. When I walked out, I saw Scott and Stiles talking so I went over to them. They were again talking about Christopher and phones then the conversation went to eichen house and bills. Then they saw Liam once again making every shot into the lacrosse goal. They started to walk over but coach yelled "Everybody laps" so we started to run. Sadly Stiles was in the back of the bundle of guys. Scott was in the middle. Liam and I were way ahead of everyone. Scott and Stiles think that Liam is supernatural but I can tell because he doesn't have the scent of one. I know that his step dad also taught him how to play when he was little. "Hey" was all he said. "Hey" I replied back. "You want to race to see who is first? I mean we only have one lap left." He asked. "Sure why not" "Ready set go!" Then we were off. I could see all the other team members watching us. Of course since I am a supernatural I won but he was close behind. I started taunting him by dancing around but he seemed to not notice. Coach told Scott and Stiles told be the goalies. First went up so other guys. I could tell that Stiles told Scott to use some wolf power because I smelled it on him and he wouldn't decide to use it on his own. Those kids didn't pass them. Next went up Garrett, he didn't pass either. Then went up Liam. He got pass Stiles... and pass Sccott! "That was luck" "Do over!" Malia shouted. "Sweetheart there are no do-overs in lacrosse." Coach shouted back. "Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles!" Malia shouted. "I'll take that action. Dunbar get back in there!" Liam went back to the front of the line. He stopped...picked up the ball...and ran... He got past Stiles... Then Sccott knocked him down. I heard a hard sickening crack.

Ohh boy what have Scott and Stiles did to him.