Waking Up

Chloe POV
I opened my eyes and saw a man with no mouth walk past me. He walked up to Sean and threw a axe that I didn't see into his back. He turned around put a finger to where his mouth was suppose to be. After he left I noticed that I was on the roof and Sccott was pulling Liam off the edge of the building. Liam started groaning and holding his hand but Sccott ran over to me. "Chloe are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He said checking for marks. I felt the back of head and felt a thick liquidity substance on my hand. I brought it down and saw blood.
"

Chloe are you okay?" Sccott said. "Yeah just a little blood, I'm sure it's fine." I wasn't okay my head hurt my stomachs was killing me and I don't know what's going on around me. "Chloe! Chloe!" "What!" "You blanked out for a moment, I thought you were going to pass out." Sccott rambled on. "I'm okay just let me go to sleep." I said completely forgetting Liam. "Okay we're going home." Sccott finished before I dosed off.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sccotts POV

"Why am I here? You should have let me help or called me right after." Stiles said as we stood in my room. "Well we had a bit of a bump in the road with Chloe." Stiles eyes immediately turn from anger to worry and brotherhood. "What happened." "Well Sean sort of through to the wall in the hospital and dragged to the roof with Liam, but I took him away from her on the roof but he through Liam off the roof, and that's pretty much it. That's what you told the cops right?" "No" Stiles quoted. "I told them that I knew nothing because you barely told nothing. Anyways where is he?" "In the bathroom." I said blatantly. "Doing what?" "Laying down." He looked at me like I was crazy and walked into the bathroom. He didn't seem him in there so he pulled the shower curtains. There was Liam ducked tape on mouth and wrapped around him. Stiles looked at me then at Liam a few times. We went back to the room. Sat down. As I Sat down I heard a foot steps.

I guess Chloe's awake.