Still Here

(Yes. It's Wafflez, HeartsYarn, and Rocky, mine....again. There also tis a mention of Heart, HeartsYarn.)

(There tis a picture and a song to go along with this thing here. X3 )

Musing the memories. Loosing my crip in the grey.
Waffelz sat in a clearing in a random forest he walked into to, his head tilted down and eyes closed. He was looking over the memories of him and his friend, wondering how any of this could of happened.

Numbing the senses, I feel you slipping away.
He stood and opened his eyes, a blank face on. He could only remember about ten different memories and it made him numb.

Fighting to hold on. Clinging to just one more day.
He walked on, shaking with every step. It was hard for him without his friend. He had to fight to hold on by clinging to what would happen the next day.

Love turns to ashes, with all that i wish I could say.
Waffelz dug his claws in the ground, remembering all the things he never got to tell Rocky.

I'd die to be where you are. I tried to be where you are.
He wanted to be with him. To smile, laugh, and play with him again. He tried to, but it failed, Heart got to him first.

Every night. I dream your still here.
He found a spot when night came and layed down. He let himself be dragged into sleep, dreaming how he was with his friend again. Close to him.

The ghost by my side. So perfectly clear.
He could see Rocky infront of him. He knew it was a dream, knew how he was just a ghost. But he didn't care. He let himself go and enjoyed the dream.

When I awake, you dissapear. Back to the shadows with all I hold dear.
Waffelz awoke when the sun landed on him, watching the dream and Rocky fade before him.

Hidden companion. Phanton be still in my heart.
He stood up and felt how much his heart ached at the sight of Rocky in his dream again. He wanted it to stop. To be still.

Make me a promise that time won't erase us. That we were not lost from the start.
He remembered the promise that they made. How they would never loose each other. How they wouldn't erase eachother from there memories.

I dream your still here. Ever slightly out of reach.
The next dream Waffelz had, was tough. Rocky was there, but he was out of reach. Mute. Still. Game Over rang through Waffelz head, remembering how he was out of reach the first time.

I dream you still here. But it breaks so easily.
His dreams fade...break...so easily now. It hurts more then having the dreams.

I try to protect you. I can't let you fade.
He trys to proctect and save the dreams. He doesn't want his friend to fade. To leave him again.

I feel you slipping. I feel you slipping away.
Waffelz knows that Rockys' fading and he won't be able to stop it. He can feel it. But he knows he'll always have one part, even if he doesn't remember the name or face. He will always remember the voice, the one that mumbles, 'I'm still here.', before he falls to sleep.