HAHAHA3

Felix couldn't stop laughing, couldn't stop crying. What's wrong with me?! He yelled at himself in his head. He grabbed his computer equipment from his desk and pushed it off, watching it crash to the floor. 'Why did this happen?!!' He let out a small growl and fell to his knees, glass and plastic shards breaking the skin and digging painfully in. He knew one would need stiches, but he didn't care. He can't leave his house anyway. People would call him a freak. He cried harder, relizing that he was truely alone. Be pushed Mark away, screamed at him over the phone. Said he hated him. Now all he wanted to do was apologize, but he couldn't, Mark had hung up without another word.

Felix let himself fall to his side now, getting cut up more. 'Why did this have to happen? Why did he have to hurt him?' He felt his energy slowly drain, blood draining from his wrists and neck. "Huh..." He let out, chuckling. Maybe this was the end.

Felix's eyes were drifting shut when he felt someong pick him up gently, carefully.

"Hey, hey Felix...it will be okay." It was an Irish accent. Jack maybe? Or maybe the person didn't have an accent.

Felix's world went black, waking up in a bright white room later. He blinked. 'Why the fuck was he not at home? Why was he in a hospital?' He looked around the room, staring when he came to the one asleep. So it was Jack. Hmm. He'll have to remember that. He rubbed his eyes, moving and feeling a hat on the top of it. "Hmm."

Jack slowly awoke, glancing at Felix. He smiled slightly and sat up more. "Mm. Morning hu-Felix."

Felix blinked slowly. 'What was the other going to call him?' He wanted to speak, but he couldn't, glass had cut into his throat. It would take a while for it to heal.

Jack sighed and stretched. "Mark's here. We found you. He carried you and I drove you guys here." Jack rubbed his face. "Do you want to see him?"

Felix quikly shook his jead as 'No'. Looking down at his lap.

"Do you want to be alone?"

Felix nodded, Jack left. 'Why couldn't they have just left me there?'