Blood

The Demon Dog growled as he felt a nother presence in his place. He lefted his head and sat up straighter, sniffing around. "Who. Dares. Enter. My realm.?."

He got no answer, just the sound of fluttering feathers. "Answer me."

Still no answer. He turned and came face to face, with a cat bruised and bloody splain on his floor and his wings spread out and broken.

Getting curious the dog walked up to the cat and nudge him, only earing a hiss of pain. "Hello?"

The cat slowly opened his eyes and looked at the dog. "H-hello t-there."

"What's your name, foolish angel?"

"M-my name is I-ice. And yours?"

"My name is Fire. What happened to you?"

The cat weakly pushed and sat up. "My own people tried to kill me when they found out I was protecting a demon I loved." He shook and looked around, tail curling around himself.

The dog budge the other, healing his wounds and watched as the cat looked at him in surprise. "What? Your on our side." He smirked. "Come. Your blood...your blood is welcome here." He walked off.

The small cat followed, fluttering his broken wings and wincing slightly, feeling the bones shift into their original place. He sighed. "Thank you, Fire. I hope we can be good friends one day."