REVENGE

(HeartsYarn; REVENGE.)

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? YOUR ONLY A MISTAKE OF NATURE. GOD. YOUR AN ANNOYING FUCK UP. I WISH YOUR DAD KILLED YOU."

The foxes eyes widen with every shout of the words, tears starting to fall. "Fine." He mumbled, before he took of running.

The dogs eyes widen, relizing what he said. "No.." He ran after his friend. "Hey! Come back! Please! I didn't mean it!"

The fox didn't listen, just ran faster, twisting and turning around the forest to trying to loose him.

The dog pushed himself and takled the fox to the ground. "Stop...please stop running."

The fox whined and tried to break out of the others grip. "I'll leave you alone...i'm sorry! Please let me go!"

"Stop it!" The dog sighed sadly. "I didn't mean it. I truly didn't mean it. Please forgive me......I-i love you..."

The fox stopped squirming and looked up at the other. "W-what...?"

"I love you...please forgive me."

The fox stayed silent, eyes wide amd tear filled.

The dog backed up. "I-i'm sorry..."

"...I love you to..."

"R-really?"

"Yes. I-I feel like...like we're the sun to day. The moon to night. We have to be there for each other. I will always be there for you, even if we get into fights."

The fox stood and leaned into the dog. "Thank you, Wafflez. My lovely moon."

The dog moved his head so it was against the fox. "No. Thank you, Rocky. My beautiful, night.