Part 2

it was about 12 at midnight and everyone was sleeping peacefully in their rooms......but only armaan was wide awake.......he couldnt sleep because all his sleep vanished......he was sitting in his chair and looking at the roof.......his eyes were red......and pain was visible on his face......he was thinking about his first meeting with riddhima...

flashback

a man in his mid 40 was sitting in a pub......there where many other mans in his age who where playing all together cards (jua) and the man was loosing all his money....the man is non other than shashank.......but he still didnt want to stop..

M1: aree shashank bas kar de tu.....aur kitna khele ga.....har gaya tu sab paise....aur kya hai tere dau pe lagane ke liye??
S: just one last game yr.....tum jo chaho ge me tumhe wo dunga...
M2: saach me.....jo hum chahenge...
S: haa jo tum chahoge....
M1: suna hai ke teri beti bohot khubsurat hai......to kya tu usko hamare saath....
S: matlab??
M2: matlab we wana spend some time with ur daughter.......kya tu usko ek raat ke liye hume de sakta hai.....

shashank was thinking about their proposal.......he knew that riddhima was such a beauty.....but he cant afford to lose this game now.....aur wese bhi riddhima ghar baithe baithe kya kar sakti hai.....

M2: agar tu haa karde to.....tujhe tere saare paise wapis mil jayenge.....aur hum dono pe tera jo bhi udhar hai wo maaf....
S: saach......chal theek hai.....lekin riddhima ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ke me is plan me shamil hu......me uske saath kal raat ko bahar aaunga.....aur phir tum dono hum pe attack karna......lekin dekhna ke mujhe zyada chot na lage.......aur phri riddhima ko....
M1: hmmmm age ka hum jante hai.....u dont worry.....bas tu kal time pe aa jaiyo....

the three man laughed evily an then left to their respective houses.......riddhima was waiting for her father....he always came late at night and fully drunk......her mom is no more.....so she has to take the resposibility of her father......she knew that he was not always nice to her but still he was her father and somewhere in her heart she wished that he also loves her.....

shashank came home at night fully drunk and shouted at riddhima that she should make something for him to eat.....after sometime he felt asleep on his bed without even eating the food which riddhima cooked for him.....

next day as planned shashank took riddhima with himself for a walk.......it was very strange for riddhima....because normaly shashank did not even talk to her and today he wanted to take her on a walk.......suddenly two old mans (shashanks friends) came and attacked them.....they hit shashank on the head so he got unconcious and then moved to riddhima.....

R: baaachhaaaooooo.....paapaaa....
M1: chup bohot bolti hai tu.....chup kar nahi to tere baap ke saath saath tujhe bhi mar dalenge......

riddhima got scared and then kept quiet......the mans came forward and took her dupatta......now riddhima got tensed and she pleaded them to leave her......but they wont listend.......as the man1 opened her dori from behind....riddhima slapped him and then ran from there......she didnt knew where she was running.....but she only knows that she wants to go away from there......suddenly she bumbed into a man....she was about to falll but the man held her very tightly form her waist.......she looked into his eyes and felt secure......her was looking at her a little bit confused....he was thinking that she was looking like an angel....eventough she was crying......they both were lost into each others eyes when suddenly from behidn the two old many where coming.......when riddhima heard them she cluched the shirt of this unknown man and said....

R: plzzzz plzzzz mujhe bacha lijyie.....plzzzzz

the man held riddhimas hand and placed himself infront of her....so that the mans couldnt see her.....

M1: dekh beta tu jaa yaha se......is ladki ko chod de.......bechari hamse dar gayi hai....hum to isko sirf ghar lejane ke liye aaye hai....hum iske rishtedar hai...
M2: ha hum iske rishtedar hai....tum jao yaha se.....familymatter me mat pado....

Mujhe Apna Bana Lo (Make me yours)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें