Part 9

Armaan Rahul and Muskaan entered the Mallik house together......sid and riddhima were sitting inside.........riddhima saw muskaan and run to her.....she hugged her.....here sid was shocked to see muskaan here.......he was getting tensed......only then muskaan saw him and started shivering......Armaan noticed that and put his arms around her shoulder.....muskaan was still looking at sid......she shivered more badly.........she clutched armaans shirt and tried to hid behind him......

M: bhai plzz mujhe bacha lo....yeh yeh...yahape.....
A: muskaan kya hua....yeh sid hai...tumhara bhai....
M: nahi yeh mera bhai nahi hai....isne mom ko....isne......
S: muskaan yeh tum kya keh rahi ho....me to tumhara bhai hu....

sid tried to move to muskaan but muskaan clutched armaans shirt more tightly.....

M: nahi mere pas mat aana....mere pas mat aana.....tum mere bhai nahi ho......armaan bhai....plzzz....mujhe bachalo......yeh bura hai....bohot bura hai......

saying that muskaan faited....she was about to fall when Rahul hold her in his arms......he took muskaan in his arms and moved with her to her room......he gave a dirty look at sid an then left from there......

Armaan somehow got more confused......now he was sure that sid is not a good person.....and he wasn't good at all for riddhima....he will make sure...that they both will get separated......

A: muskaan yeh kya keh rahi thi sid?
S: mujhe kya pata....tum to jante hi ho....ke uska mental balance sahi nahi hai....
A: SHUT UP SIDDHANT......don't u dare to say anything against my sister.....wo pagal nahi hai......

sid got scared seeing Armaan that much angry.....he decided to stay quit......without saying anything he left the hall......only to leave riddhima and Armaan behind......riddhima was looking at Armaan......he cared soo much for his loved ones......and then sid......how can they be brothers...... Armaan was sensing riddhimas gaze at him.....he looked at her and she looked down......he moved to her....

A: me nahi janta ke aisa kya hua tha....ke tumne sid se shaadi kar li......but be sure....yeh zyada time tak nahi rahegi......soon u will be out of this marriage and then u will be claimed by me......and then u will come back to this house as RIDDHIMA ARMAAN MALLIK......so be prepared.....

Armaan kissed her forehead and left for office......he messaged rahul...

Rahul me kuch kaam se office jaa raha hu......stay with muskaan and take care of her....and be sure ke sid uske kareeb bhi na aaye......ab waqt aa gaya hai ke saari misunderstandings clear ho jaye.....

riddhima was still standing in the hall and thinking about his words......after such a long time she got the feeling that she could also smile again......maybe some miracle will happen and their life's will be sorted out......she didn't knew when tears came in her eyes.....she brushed them and went to the kitchen....to make soup for muskaan....

Armaan reached the office and went to his cabin.....he asked his secretary to bring him all the financial files from past four years......now he will make sure that everything will be fine......he was looking in the drawers when he suddenly saw a envelop from the hospital.........it was on sids name......he opened it and got a big shock......he packed the envelop in his bags and thought to talk with Rahul about it later...

his secretary came and give him the asked files......he realized that there were many gaps in the financial state......the first name in his mind came was sids......now he only had one question......WHY WAS SID DOING THAT ALL????

after giving some instructions to his employees Armaan left for home......sid wasn't there......and that was good for him......he moved to muskaans room and saw Rahul sitting on the floor......his head on the bed and his hands in muskaans hands.......he smiled at the sight infront of him......but now he has to concentrate on something else.....

Mujhe Apna Bana Lo (Make me yours)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें