Part 20-Last Part

armaan left the house in anger.....he got into his car....from the car mirrow he could see riddhima also coming out of the house......but he didn't care and left from there....he was hell angry.....enough was enough......sid cant play with their life anymore.....and raj......his own PA......now they crossed their limits by hurting riddhima and killing their child.......armaan took out his phone and called raj....

A: raj meet me in 10 in the old building

before raj could reply anything armaan cancelled the call and drove further......he was sure that raj will also inform sid about this......armaan took out the gun form his car drawer and put it on the side seat......

riddhima on the other end....looked armaan drove away......she moved to the high way and stopped a taxi and followed armaan......armaan didn't knew that riddhima was following him......they both knew that something bad will be soon happen......even raj thought so......so he informed sid and they both reached the old building.....but sid was hidden behind a pillar......raj waited for armaan.....after some time armaan came there and raj could easily say that he was hell angry......

armaan moved to raj......he tried to control his anger.....raj tried to behave normal with him and started the conversation......

R: sir....apne yaha pe bulaya? sab kuch theek to hai?
A: ha raj.....mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi.....private me....
R: jee sir boliye....
A: Raj....tum to mere PA ho na....and i can trust u blindly...right?
R: yes sir...of course....
A: to kya tumhe pata hoga ke sid ka partner koun hai?
R: jeee....mujhe....mujhe kaise pata ho sakta hai sir....
A: me janta hu.....lekin ab Sid to nahi raha na....to me sooch raha tha.....ke me uske partner ko bhi zinda na chodu....usko bhi khatam kar du......
R: sir....

armaan turned to raj and looked into his eyes....he could see fear in his eyes.....armaan moved to raj and looked dangerously to him....

A: kya hua raj?? tumhare face pe se saara rang kaha ud gaya?
R: nahi sir....kuch....kuch nahi....
A: kahi tum hi to sid ke partner nahi??

raj looked shocked at armaan.....how could armaan get to know about this??

R: nahi sir....me...me sid ka.....sid ka partner nahi....nahi hu....
A: agar tum sid ke partner nahi ho to.....tum itna shiver kyu kar rahe ho?
R: i am not shivering sir....

raj looked at the floor....he was sweating very badly....in that time....riddhima also came.....but she also hid behind a pillar......

A: just shut raj.....tum aur saach nahi chupa sakte....me janta hu ke tum hi sid ke partner ho....

before raj could say anthing.....armaan started to punch him very badly....he punched him on his face....then on his stomach....armaans hands tighten on rajs wrists as he draws him closer. While raj was busy leering at him, his mind was formulating a plan that he have always envisioned, but never tried......he jump in the air....rajs eyes widen in shock, and he frantically pulled on armaans wrists to try and catch him, but armaan was already in the air.....armaan shoot his legs forward and up, catching raj in the stomach with a hard kick, using his grip as support.
raj bends over, letting armaan hands go......armaan throw his now-free hands back and do a back-flip (thank god for kick-bocking lessons), whacking the man in the jaw with his boots. When armaan landed, he look up to see the raj on his knees, clutching both his stomach and his jaw......

A: teri himmat bhi kaise hui...mere aur riddhima ke beech me ane ki? Tu phir ab tak ARMAAN MALLIK ko janta tak nahi hai....
R: mujhe maf kar do....
A: tujhe maf kar du?.....mafi to dur ki baat hai....me to tujhe zinda bhi na chodu....tune riddhima ki zindagi ke saath khela....aur upar se hamara bacha......agar tune meri jaan lene ki koshish ki hoti...to shayad me tujhe maaf bhi kar deta.....but riddhima.....

Mujhe Apna Bana Lo (Make me yours)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें