Part 4

4 year past since armaan left riddhima and his family........4 years past since riddhima was married to sid.......everything was changed......nothing was like it was before....armaan was now a famous singer here in london and word famous....everyone knows him.....

he was reading his mails when he got a mail from rahul...

armaan plzz come back....yr bohot badi problem ho gayi hai....tu jaldi se wapis aa ja...nahi to sab kuch khatam ho jayega......tu bas jaldi se aa jaa......sid is in the hospital aur riddhima....uska to tu kuch puch hi mat.....tu bas jaldi se aa jaa........itne time se me tujhe contact karne ki koshish kar raha tha...lekin tune to apna email adress bhi change karwaliya tha....itni mushkil se mujhe mila hai.....tu bas jaldi se wapis aa ja....yaha pe sab kuch badal gaya hai...plzz armaan.....me yaha pe ab kuch bhi nahi samhal sakta

armaan was reading the mail and got confused.....and got worried...he booked to tickets to go back......and mailed rahul about his plannings....tomorrow he will be back there....back in his house......back in his past......back to RIDDHIMA

here rahul informed riddhima that armaan coming back.......riddhima was shocked and happy at once......finally she will see armaan again....he is a famous singer now.....everyone knows him.....he is worldfamous.....he is just he.....
next day riddhima made armaans room properly by her own hand....and made his fav dishes.....she knew that she was overreacting....but what can she do.....she will see him after such a long time again.....but then again she thought that she is his bhabi now.....not his..........

riddhima was sooo much deep in her thought that she didnt realised when the doorbell rang........when it rang for the second time....riddhima run....as she was running for her life........when she reached the door she stopped because her heart was beating very fast.....finally she will see him........on the other side armaan was also fighting with his feelings he reached at rahuls place and they dicided to go together at mallik masion......because armaan wasnt able to face riddhima.....he thought that if he will stay away from her then his desire for her will disappear....but he was wrong.....as he was standing infront of his house.....his desire to held her in his arms increased.....

then the door opened and he saw her standing infront of her.......he was shocked to see her in that state....she was looking very pale and she has lost a lot of weight......but still she looked very beautiful......his riddhima always looked beautiful.....but now she wasnt his riddhima anymore......

riddhima thought that she was dreaming....armaan was standing infront of her....looking as dhashing as always.....how can he manage to look so handsome she thought......rahul was also standing beside him......she let them in...

R: hello armaan...
A: hy riddhi......i mean hello bhabi.....

riddhima felt as someone has slapped her......he sounded so rude.......he was behaving very harsh......rahul noticed that but he kept quit.....

Rahul: hello riddhima...
R: hello rahul....aao andar aao....baitho na....
Rahul: sure...

they all went inside and sat on the couch......armaan looked around and all the memorys came back in his mind.....the time he spend with his mom and muskaan.....with his dad......he looked around but his mom was no where in sight......then he decided to ask riddhima....

A: bhabi maa kaha hai.....

riddhima looked at him and then at rahul.......then she looked at the floor....armaan noticed that....

A: kya hua bhabi....
R: wo armaan.....maa.....
A: maa kya riddhima......tum mujhe dara rahi ho....aur muskaan kaha hai....

riddhima again looked at rahul......so he decided to talk further.....

Mujhe Apna Bana Lo (Make me yours)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें