Chapter NO.7

" That was amazing!" I blush and say a quiet thanks. " $20 the fans will want to meet you and get your autograph at the meet-n-greet," Ashley says. " $30 they'll want pictures too." I turn around to Look at CC. " Are you guys seriously betting on me?" They all just laugh. Suddenly Andy's standing in front of me and turns around. I jump on his back and point my fist in air. " Onward my beautiful unicorn!" He runs down the hall and cuts corners making me scream.

Andy's POV
Brinkley screams as a turn a corner quickly. I stop and we both break out into fits of laughter. " Wanna go outside with me and smoke?" She smiles and nods. Once outside we both light up and sit there in silence. The street light hits her face perfectly. She's amazingly beautiful. " Brinkley, why don't you want to live with your family?" She looks at me and starts to shake a bit. I put my arm around her," it's okay. You don't have to tell me. Calm down, it's okay."

" About 3 years ago, my mom was killed in a car crash. I was in the car with her, but I survived. My d-dad and Charlie blamed me. They would beat me and yell. He let Charlie do whatever he wanted to me. Andy..." She looked up at me, with tears in her eyes.

" Andy, Charlie raped me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a very long time. Some things happened in my family and with my friends. But I've finally decided to update for those who are still interested in this book. ✌🏻️ Sorry it's very short 😶