Chapter NO.5

I clean up then grab my bags.
I fill my duffle bag with shirts, jeans, and other clothing items. I then fill my suitcase with shoes, posters, hair dye, the rest of my band merch, make up, and my laptop. I grab my backpack and fill it with money, earphones, my phone, and anything else I need. I open the window and gently throw my bags into the bushes. Before I leave, I write a note. ' Charlie and Rob, tired of your shit. Gone, and won't be back. Sorry not sorry. With hell and hate, Brinkley. P.S. Fuck you!'
I then jump out of the window and land swiftly. I grab my bags and start walking.
***
It's been 3 hours and I finally found a gas station. I grab two monsters and a snickers. After paying, I sit on the sidewalk and crack open a monster. " hey there." I look over only to see black boots. I follow those long legs to a skinny abdomen. The skinny abdomen sits next to me and smiles. Andy. Biersack . Next. To. Me. I mean it's not like I haven't met him, but that was different. " I know you. You're the girl I gave my jacket to at Warped." I nod and smile. " Oh yeah. My names Brinkley.Here," I say taking off the jacket. He puts his hands on my arm and says, " keep it." I blush and take another sip of my monster. He pulls out some smokes and offers me one. I gladly take one and light it. " So why are you not at home?" I look at him and sigh. " You mean the hell hole I had to call my home?" He nods. " I ran away. I'm not living with them anymore. Not now. Never again." His smile fades and is silent. Then he gets up and starts walking towards his bus. Well then. I stand up, grab my bags, and start walking. " Hey! Where are you going?" I turn to see gazelle man running towards me. " Um, I don't know. But I do know I am NOT going back to hell," I say kinda laughing cause of my word choice. He finally catches up and laughs. " you've been to hell? Well damn. Anywho, I wanted to know, you wanna stay with us?" I gawk in disbelieve.
Did he just... No. I'm dreaming. " What'd you just say?" He smirks and says, " You wanna stay with us. I talked with the guys and they were fine with it. So?" I nod and give him a hug. " thank you," I whisper. He smiles and grabs my bags. We walk onto the bus and I smile. Then I'm engulfed into a giant hug. " YAY! I have a new bestie!" I laugh and look at Ashley as he sits back down. " Pick a bunk." I walk back to Andy and the bunks and choose the bottom bunk across from Andy's.
When then go back to the living area. Ashley is laying on one couch, Jinxx and Jake on the floor, and CC on the other couch. Andy sits on the couch next to CC and motions me towards him. As I'm about to sit next to him, the bus starts moving, causing me to fall on CC and My head in Andy's lap. I look up as Andy looks at me and we burst out laughing.
After our fit of laughter, I sit next to Andy and we all just talk for hours.
***
We ended up watching Batman. My head is laying on Andy's shoulder, his head on my head. " I'm so fucking tired," I whisper, trying not to wake everyone else up. " Okay. Go to sleep." I look at him and smile. " Goodnight Andy." He kisses my head and whispers, " Goodnight Brinkley."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: holy shit it's been forever. Sowey! Anywhore....