To be his Wife

His question caught me off guard, why would he want to know? What is his business with it?

The way he looked at me while waiting for my answer made me think again, all I could do is stare and he started talking again but for some reason I couldn't hear a thing - I just stared at him, this fine specimen of human male species is talking to me.

His face was so fücking perfect it fit Da Vinci's perfect assymetry or whatever they call that.

"So what do you say?" He said and that broke me out of my daydream.

What does he mean what do I say? What is he talking about?

"W-What?" I stuttered and looked back at his perfect face.

"I said.. I can help you. Help you do whatever you want and get back at whoever. Maybe start something new or seek revenge?" His deep sapphire colored eyes reminded me of the deep ocean and of that heart of the ocean necklace in Titanic.

He was so beautiful that I believed him to be other worldly.

"There are.." Was my silent answer, I didn't want them to ask for my attention all I wanted was to get back at them for treating me like crap. To get my revenge I wanted to see how the so-called Mighty fall.

I want to watch them fall on their knees and grow helpless and needy that they'd ask for my help and that even my father who is as prideful as he is.. Couldn't help but beg.

"Then agree to my terms and conditions that we will be discussing later on in this relationship of ours." He stated and stood back up effortlessly, dusting himself off.

"Wait. What relationship? Are you nuts?! Look at me?!" I gestured to myself from head to toe a couple of times, he looked at me with a raised brow.

"Yea I am and so?" He looked amused but to me this was far from amusing!

"Look at yourself!" I then gestured to him.

"And your point being, love?" He crossed his arms, lips turning from an amused smile to a smirk.

"We're like a parody of Beauty and The Beast! Me being the latter." I mumbled the last part and that caused him to chuckle.

"You look down on yourself too much and you degrade yourself as if you are the lowest scum on earth..." He took a few steps towards me until he was just arms length from me.

"You are far from that love.. You are beautiful and don't let others tell you otherwise, pretty sure there's a brain in that pretty head of yours too." He smiled and reached out to me, the back of his hand against my cheek. His thumb grazing the skin on it made chills shoot up my spine and not the bad type.

"What is in it for you anyways? Why are you so hell bent on making me agree to these terms and conditions of yours?" I asked and he went back to smirking.

"Ever believed on love at first sight?" He said and I felt my heart beat wildly.

"No.." I trailed off and he turned again to smile at me.

"Then you should." He said and grabbed my soaked bag off the floor.

"Uhm, excuse me but where are you taking my bag?" I trailed behind him as he continously walked towards the elevator.

"I'm taking you to a proper hotel." He said non-chalantly and got in the lift, what is he talking about?!

"Is this your hobby? Picking up distressed women from motels and helping them? Heck I'm not even sure if you're normal! You might be some serial killer or somethin.." I rambled and mumbled the last parts but pretty sure he heard me.

"Just let me help you and you won't regret it." Were the last words I heard from him, it were the words that kept repeating in my head over the hours that we were driving, the minutes it took for us to walk up to the front desk and get in an elevator until we ended up in a room.

A room that had the best view of the city and I'm pretty sure this wasn't the city I grew up in.

"...Be my wife.." Were the words that pulled me back out again from spacing out.

"Say what?" I turned and looked at him like he just got out of the asylum and hell I wouldn't be surprised about that!

"You tend to have a habit of not listening while I talk, love." he smirked and poured two glasses of wine, one he was sipping from and the other he handed over to me.

"As I was saying, In this so called relationship we have, your role is to be my wife." He said the last words as if its the final decision, no choices whatsoever and that if I agreed to it, there would be no turning back.

"You're going too fast and I really..." I trailed off looking down on my wine.

I heard steps coming closer to me, with each step that made my heart beat along with it like a rhythm.

"Let me make you the most powerful woman in the world, let me make you feel the freedom you so longed for.. and the happiness - enjoy the finer things in life." He says so low it sounded as if he was the only one who can make it happen.

Which he is.

"Why..why are you willing to help, I want to know your reasons..I need to know." I gazed into his eyes and he did so back, his eyes that held alot of emotion before they disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"Because you didn't deserve that kind of treatment."

Was all he said before I felt his lips against my forehead, the kiss was short but I could still feel his lips against my skin..

As if he was still standing infront of me and his lips were still there, the man left me standing in the middle of the room still star struck.

Yes, until now I still don't know his name and I was going to be his wife.