The Devils rumored Wife-to-be

I laid on my bed unmoving, staring at the ceiling while I started thinking of the events that unfolded in a span of 24 hours.

I was disowned and kicked out of my own home by people I once called my family however, I was found by a filthy rich mysterious man whom I met in a shady motel.

Yet I am not panicking, I must be dreaming.. it felt too good to be real or this man is secretly stalking me and wanted to use me as payback for my family - I wasn't clueless enough to not know my family had enemies too especially when you had a father like mine.

I was too deep in thought that I hadn't noticed it was already morning and my stomach was growling in hunger, I haven't eaten yet and my last meal was breakfast yesterday.

Rubbing my angry stomach, I slowly got off the extremely comfortable bed - passing through a mirror I took note of my clothes, they were his pajamas since most of my clothing were soaking wet - he all sent them to the laundry service.

Coming out of my room, I saw him sitting outside in the balcony - the table was set with coffee in front of him and a plate of food on the other side. He must've heard my stomach protesting that he peeked from his paper and smiled, beckoning me to come over.

"Breakfast is served, my wife." the blush from my cheeks were bright like Rudolph's nose and he smirked with that reaction he got from me.

"You haven't told me your name.." I started out and he looked at me taking a bite off his pancakes.

"My name is.. Howard." He took awhile before he said his name and that made me look at him suspiciously.

"No its not. You don't look like a Howard" I replied and took a slice of my pancake in my mouth.

Heaven.. melting in my mouth.

"Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine." Was his proposition and I just rolled my eyes, Typical.

"Casey." I nommed up on my pancakes and drizzled more chocolate syrup on it.

"Thats your nickname sweetheart. " he chuckled and folded his paper, taking a sip of his coffee he looked at me with a smug smirk making me groan.

"Cassandra." I glared at him and sliced through my pancakes and ate them very unlady-like, as my mo- Antoinette Russell would say.

"Logan." He smiled and took another sip of his coffee, I looked out at the view before us and thought of yesterday and today.

The way me and Logan were here just sitting and eating breakfast as if it was our normal thing scares me a little but then it doesn't.

"You're going out today." He spoke up and I turned my attention to him, he was sitting there reading his paper, sipping his coffee looking so damn beautiful that I am pretty sure it's illegal to look the way he does at this time of the morning.

"For what?" Taking a bite off my apple I licked the juice off my lips and I looked up to see him staring making me frown.

"Logan?" I waved my hand infront of him and that snapped his eyes to meet mine.

"You're going out for your makeover." He answered as if he didn't just space out for a second there.

"Oh. Are you coming with?" I asked him as I took another bite, honestly I didn't feel too comfortable going out there alone.

"Sadly, no. My driver will be driving you around town today and also I have hired a stylist to take care of your clothing needs - garments and such. I'll meet up with you for dinner." He took another sip of his coffee and laid his paper down looking at me intently.

"I see.." I muttered silently, too pre-occupied thinking of what this day held for me however, I got pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a big warm hand over my small one.