The Devils rumored Wife-to-be pt.2

I walked around the mall tailing Bailey, she was really a meticulous woman.

Sharp with her fashion senses, half of the things she picked for me I would never wear but if I wanted this plan Logan is helping me concoct then I have to be a new person but keep half of me.

Then I just thought of this whole thing of how stupid and naivé I was. Logan, who is basically like I said a stranger brought me to a high class hotel which I just noticed in the morning when I woke up and got out of it, he left me his Black Card, he had made an appointment for me in the salon/spa, he had a driver/bodyguard for me and now a stylist who is obviously out for a new wardrobe for me to fill and let us not forget the phone.

Casey obviously the man is basically as loaded as ... He is just filfthy wealthy!

And it made me wonder now.. Who is Logan Black?

I caught up with Bailey and looked around for Oli who just had our bags not too long ago.

"Oliver went and loaded the bags into your car Ma'am." She smiled and I frowned.

"The name is Casey and lets stick to that, please?" I smiles at her and she looked at me shocked and speechless for a moment.

"Oh gosh.. Okay okay.. Casey." She whispered my name like I just told her my name was Voldemort.

"Okay good start, now I need to ask you some things.." I trailed off and she nodded.

"Lets do this over coffee." I smiled and she did so back, I texted Oliver and told him we were sitting at Starbucks taking a break.

Once I ordered my chocolate chip frappe and she did so too with her mocha, we sat by the table next to the window.

"Sooo.. What are these things you wanted to ask?" She looked at me expectantly and I just twidled my thumbs looking down at my drink.

"I need you to tell me things about Logan.. I want to know who he really is." I mumbled and she squeeled like a teenager then stopped looking at me confused.

"Who he really is.. as in what he does or who who he is?" she asked and I mumbled the latter.

"How can you not know about Logan? Have you been living in a cave?!" She looked at me surprised and all I could just do is blink back in surprise.

"Okay.. I think you kinda were." She sighed and took my phone and started typing stuff and next she handed it over to me, there she just typed his name on google and holy mackarel..

I knew his name was kind of familliar and this just shows how naive I really was. I should've known by the time he told me his name and by the time Oli said he last name, I should've known he is..

The Logan Black

I just read through some things and some were just obviously plain lies, he wasn't heartless and if he was I wouldn't be where I was, he may be cold but not as what they state here.

And worse that I've read so far was that he was The Devil.

Seriously? Thats original.

I couldn't take reading this anymore so I just cleared it up and left Starbucks with Bailey tailing behind me looking worried.

My phone suddenly rang that I made me jump in surprise, looking down at my phone I saw his name flashing on my screen.

"Hi honey! How's work?" I greeted in a sarcastic manner which made him chuckle.

"Hello to you too, how's the day so far?" He asked and it wasn't sarcastic, it was genuine which made me feel bad on how I just greeted him.