Karma is bicth but love can cure

So August said he would like to meet up to apologize but I said no.Why because this girl keeps on stalking me ,sending me death notes erthang. Its driving me crazy so I just called my friend Natile to see of she wanted to go shopping and she accepted.

Unknown point of view
I know you probably hate me right now but I don't share nothing that belongs to me.And by the way my name is shaniqoua remember me haaaaaa Karma is going to be a bicth for her.

August point of view

So your probably thinking how the hell do you know her.Well after jae left I needed a stress reliever so I went over there and talked to her

Flashback:

I sighed loudly
Then I saw shaniqoua

Looks like you need some stress off your back she said with a smirk. I do actually I said still feeling guilty.I can help you with that she wishpered in my ear.She crawled under under the table and gave me head .

Flashback over

I really need to go prove to her I love her so I'm going to go to the mall

At the mall

Jae's point of view

So me and my friend walked in Victoria secret cause I wanted to buy a liangre just because
So im looking through some and natile says something stupid in swear she stupid.Girl buythat one you can be my sex slaveeeee she said out loud. I laughed so hard my face was red.U think I'm kidding she said with a smirk.My smile turned into an uncomfortable frown.HELL no don't touch me purv I yelled.She laughed I'm kidding I'm straight I'm already screaming someone else's name she said. Omg natile stop talking I said laughing.I heard someone clear there throat and I turned around it was august .What august I said with an attitude.Look I know you probably hate me right now but hear me out I'm sorry I went through alot of bullshit when I was kid that I rather not say in public and it affected my life forever .So I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girl he asked blushing a little.I laughed he blushed for me I then said OK but if you fuck up were done.Alright so you buying that for me he said looking over my shoulder at the liangre.Nope only for me I said with a smirk.

At home

I closed my door and opened and I sawwwww...............

To be continued read my book then now you wait.byeeeeeee

What did she see
Comment on what you thought that she saw vote