Lord help me

WARNING MATURE. CONTENT
Heyy so this about to be really awkward for me so just enjoy

The only person i could go to was Kamoren so I pulled up to his house.I got out and knocked on his door and I heard footsteps and the door opened and there was a shirtless kamoren with basketball shorts. I pushed him inside and pulled his arm upstairs into his bedroom and took his shirt of ......and you know how that ended its a little awkward for me soooo.....back to the story.

2 hours

i heard banging on the door and i got scared but then i remembered im a real og .I went into kameron closet and grabbed his glock and cocked it and went downstairs and the banging got more louder.I swung the door open and saw august at the door with a angry but sorry expression on his face .TF YOU DOING HERE HE YELLED.I needed a stress reliver so i came to his house.Then i saw donnavon pull up and get out the car and walk up to the house TF youdoing and what is he doing over my cousin house he yelled.THENNNNNNNNNN i saw Pj pull up and got out the car and walked up to the house tf you doing her and why are they over my step bros house.LORD HELP ME.First of all why are you all here kamoren is asleep and he proably goin get mad cause ya'll over here making all these noises i said with attitude.I heard everything and she right y'all all need to leave and how the hell y'all know my girl .PJ stepped up and said that my sis cuz he said with attitude. Oh I'm sorry but how don't know my girl he said confused towards donnovan .That's my ex he said mumbling.Kamorens face got angrier. So you the one that beat my girl man you was suppose to be my cous man get the fuck off my doorstep disrespectful and I'm tell auntie so you can get you black ass of my door step nigga kam said,And he turned his head towards august and why you hear nigga last time I check you was messin with shaniqouia he said.I looked at august and ran upstairs and cried myself to sleep.
To be continued

Damn girl you badddd jordannn all them damn boys at yo step
Who's better for jae August or kam