Chapter Four

(Michael Pov)

"So, what made you all hype and ready to spend the night at Dayla and Rena's house? At first, you couldn't stand going there," Dad said as we drove back from getting our night clothes at our house.

"I don't know. Maybe I just wanted to," I defended myself.

"All I know is you better not be planning something stupid," Dad said as I scoffed.

Boy, he has no fucking idea....

*************************

(Rena Pov)

"Can you believe they're spending the night?" Mama squealed like a kid.

"No, I can't...." I said with a negative tone as I paced up and down the hallway.

"Aye, you better change that attitude before I slap some sense into your ass," Mama said as I nodded my head in agreement and walked to my room.

°°°°°°°°2 hours later°°°°°°°

"Dude, these pork chops are awesome! Where'd you learn how to cook like this?" Michael asked mama as I sat at the table with him, watching as devoured the seasoned meat. I stared at him with disgust when he started smacking, looking me dead in the eyes as if he knew it irritated the living hell out of me.

"Thank you, Michael. I learned from my mother. It's actually pretty simple; all you do is add seasoning salt, Accent, and pepper," Mama smiled as she washed a pot.

"Mike, you're right! This dinner is great! You've definitely outdone yourself, darling," Daryl said.

"Thank you! So, guys, what do you want to do for the rest of the night? I was thinking we could watch 'The Notebook'," Mama suggested.

"How about you guys watch that? I'll just play some video games or something," I said.

"Yeah, I got to agree with Rena on that. I think I'll just play some video games with you, Ren," Michael said as he rested his arm on my shoulder.

"Okay, first off, it's Rena, not Ren. You haven't even earned that title of calling me by a nickname. Second, you can just find something else to do, okay?" I said as I moved his arm off my shoulder.

"Rena..." Mama warned as she gave me an evil glare.

"......Okay, you can hang out with me, Michael," I sighed.

"Great! I'm glad to see you guys getting along so well. Now, if you need us, we'll be in the backroom watching the movie," Daryl said as he and mama walked in the back, their hands intertwined.

"So, are you really about to play video games with me or is this just another attempt to aggravate me?" I asked Michael.

"Nope, I'm about to Skype with a few of my friends back home," Michael responded as he got his laptop out.

"Suit yourself," I said as I turned on the PS3, putting in the game 'Diablo'.

A few minutes later, Michael's laptop began to ring, signaling he had a video call. As soon as he answered it, 3 boys appeared on the screen.

"Michael! Dude! How's it going?!" They all yelled as soon as they saw him, their accents so thick that it was hard to make out some of the words they were saying.

"Hey, guys! What's going on?" Michael said.

"Nothing much. Bro, we miss you!" A brunette boy with almond-shaped eyes said.

"I miss you guys too. Anything interesting going on?" Michael asked.

"Not really. Oh, Aleisha is pregnant now," A blonde boy with spiked up hair said.