Chapter Five

(Rena Pov)

What is up with this guy?! One minute, he's a dick, the next minute, he's all caring! Then, he wants to get all protective like we're in a relationship! Whatever is going on in his head, he needs to snap out of it soon.

"Hey, who wants to watch a family movie?" Mama asked as I took a bite of my pizza.

Mama, I love you dearly, but it seems as though you're just pushing us to be a big happy family. If you want us to get along, the best thing for you to do is to just let nature take its course.

"No, thanks. I'm about to watch a few episodes of Naruto and probably go to bed," I shrugged.

"Ooh, can I watch Naruto with you? I love that show," Michael said.

"It depends. Are you going to get all in your feelings like you were a few minutes ago?" I asked.

"Dude," Michael responded as he gave me an aggravated facial expression.

"Fine, fine," I said as we went in my room. As soon as I shut my room door, I turned around to see Michael laying across my bed.

"Excuse you?" I said.

"What's the matter?" Michael asked as he grabbed my remote and turned on my TV.

"Who just told you to get all comfortable on my bed?" I asked.

"Well, I just took it upon myself to get comfy. Now, are we watching Naruto or not?" Michael said.

"Whatever, Clifford," I scoffed as I moved his leg and sat on the end of the bed. I snatched the remote away from Michael and turned Naruto on.

Within 4 episodes, I began to grow tired. I looked over to see that Michael was already knocked out. A part of me was ready to get him up and tell him to leave my room, but another part of me was too lazy to wake him up. I simply rested my head on my arms, grabbed some cover and fell asleep.

*The next morning *

I woke to find Michael at the end of the bed with me. His arm was wrapped around my waist and his head was snuggled in between my neck and hair.

"Yo, get off of me!" I said as I sat up and smacked his arm.

"Wha-what are you talking about?" Michael said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Dude, your arm was wrapped around me when I woke up. What did you do, come down to the end of the bed in the middle of the night to cuddle or something?" I said.

"Dude, I don't even know how I got down here. Relax, will you?" Michael said as he sat up at the edge of the bed.

"Relax? Michael, you could potentially be my stepbrother. That's weird and you know it. Look, I wouldn't have cared about you being in my room with me, but that cuddling shit was just...awkward," I said as I stood up and walked over to my drawer.

"Okay, okay. I apologize for somehow getting down here in the middle of the night with you. Although I've been trying to tell you I can't remember how I got here," Michael mumbled the last part.

"It's okay, I guess. So, since that's behind us, what are your plans for the day?" I asked.

"I currently don't have any plans. You?" Michael asked.

"I don't either. Maybe we could spend some bonding time together. You know, get to know each other better," I suggested.

"Why not? We could watch a movie on Netflix," Michael said.

"Hey, that's cool with me," I said as I went in the living room and cut on the T.V.

*3 hours later*

"No way Deadpool is the best 'superhero', Rena," Michael said as we sat on the couch.

"Maybe not to you, but he is to me," I said.

"Are you kidding me? He's not even a superhero at all!" Michael said as my mom walked through the front door.

"Hey, y'all. What are you guys up to?" Mama said.

"Nothing really. I'm trying to tell this idiot how awesome Deadpool is," I said.

"Rena, c'mon... You should know Batman is the real superhero here. No discussion about it," Mama said as Michael and I laughed it off.

*Two Days Later*

I woke up around one in the afternoon, wiping my eyes before stretching out my arms.

"Mama!" I yelled, expecting an answer but never receiving one.

"Michael! Is anyone home?" I said as I walked out of my room and into our vacant living room. I walked around the house, clearly noticing that nobody else was in the house. I walked back in my room and closed the door, stripping myself free of shorts and underwear.

It has been a while since I've had a little 'me' time. I should probably take advantage of this opportunity.

I jumped on my bed and stuck a finger in my mouth, covering it with my saliva. Slowly, I removed my finger and lowered it to enter inside of me. I began to curl my finger, trying to search for my G spot. Soon, I found it and began to moan uncontrollably. The faster I moved my finger, the louder my moans became. Suddenly, I could feel myself coming undone.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Mikey, please make me cum," I moaned out loud, pretending it was his fingers instead of mine.

Oh, well. He isn't home so it's not like he'll ever know.

"Mikey!" I moaned as I came all over my fingers. After a couple of minutes, I slowly removed them and got up to go to the bathroom and clean myself.

(Michael's Pov)

For the majority of the morning, I slept in before being woken up by Rena yelling around the house. I was too lazy to come out of the other room, so I just layed in the bed motionless. After a couple minutes passed by, I walked out of the room to find something to eat. While in the hallway, I heard faint noises that almost sounded like moans coming from Rena's bedroom. I stopped in front of her door and continued to listen to make sure my ears weren't deceiving me. Soon, her moans got extremely loud, causing me to get a massive hard on. I sat down on the floor by her room and pulled out my manhood from my boxers as I continued to listen to her beautiful moans.

"Fuck," I quietly moaned as I began to palm myself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Mikey! Please make me cum," Rena moaned, causing my eyes to open wide.

Wait, I know I'm not tripping. She just moaned my fucking name. She thinks about me when she masturbates!

"Hell yes," I moaned as I began to stroke myself faster. After a couple of minutes passed by of hearing her orgasmic moans, I felt myself coming closer to the edge.

"Fuck, I'm CUMMING!" I moaned as I came on my pajama pants. A few seconds passed before I heard Rena's bed creak, signaling that she was getting up and probably coming out of her room. I quickly caught my breath and stood up to quickly walk back in the other room. Before I could even get completely in the room, I heard a gasp come from behind me.

"Michael?!" Rena screamed as I slowly turned around to look at her.

Well, where do we go from here?...