Chapter 5

It'll Get A Little Maturish In this Chapter, Like We'll be talking about Boobies and other stuff I'm not putting at the top of this Chapter. So Proceed if you dare.

Eris's Pov

I wake up in Cody's arms. I start to freak out then realize nothing happened that I would regret. I glance at Cody and he's still sleeping peacefully. I start to caress his face. And a little peaceful smile forms on my face. Suddenly he pops up with a knife pointed towards me.

My brain recognizes the threat and I swing my right leg to knock him down, grab his wrist and flip him over the bed to the floor, now grasping the knife I took out of him hand.

The more human side of me, realizes this is Cody. An almost helpless guy towards me.

"Sorry, I-I couldn't help... I-I mean.." I try to get out.

Cody Moans on the floor, and tries to get up, but slumps back down. I walk over and give him a hand, but he flinches away. He must see the hurt and regret in my eyes. Because he says,

"Baby, never have you looked more beautifully dangerous." He winces and finally gets up.

"May I?" I want to check if anything is broken.

"Yah sure, but I doubt anything is broken, I'm not that weak. His Mouth turns up into what I can only describe as a grimace and smile of pain.

I walk over and do a quick assessment. Nothings broken.

"Nothings broken, It'll just be sore for a while." I say. "I'm sorry by the way."

Then give him a real smile, slightly laughing.

He stares at me in awe.

"Umm hello to planet Cody?" I wave my hands in his face.

He shakes his head, and sighs.

"What happened there?" I ask.

"You look... just... amazi...beautif...You look out of this world when you smile."

"Oh" I say and blush. Then I happen to glace at my wrist, which has the time in it.

"Well I'm going back to sleep." I say.

"Why? What time is it?" Cody asks.

"One. In the morning."

"Damn, why did you wake me up this early?"

"I didn't, you did it to yourself." I state.

"True, I'm going back to sleep." Cody heads back to his bed, and steals all the covers.

"Umm hell No. Give me some covers."

I go over and slide in and grab covers from him, leaving him with none. He straddles me, and says. "Could you kindly give me some?" I look up at him and he's so close.

"Kiss me first." I say.

With no hesitation he slams his lips into mine. Covers Forgotten, they fall on the floor along with the shirts we never put back on last night. He taps on my bra and asks, "Can I take this off?" I nod, If this goes to far I can always throw him of the bed. He reaches under my back and unclasps the snap. Then Proceeds to throw my bra across the room. He starts leaving wet kisses on my neck, going down to kiss my breasts, lightly licking each of my nipples. Kissing my tummy, my back arches into each of his kisses. I feel yearning strike through my body like lightning. I let out a moan mixed in with his name.

"Cody...Please." I moan.

He looks up, lustfully. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Please, I want more..."

"Are you sure? He asks.

"YessSSS!" I moan loudly as he starts rubbing my forbidden place.

He starts to undo my pants and slides them off, kissing every inch of the inside of my thighs. He looks up at me with a searching look. As if satisfied with what he sees, he watches me as he slides down my panties. With my panties off, he comes back up to start kissing me. Then his hand slides down, and one finger slips in my happy place.

I breathe in a shocked breath as the first wave of pleasure hits me.

Cody's Pov.

This is Wrong. I'm not the right person for her, in the end I'm siding with Stephen. But She's everything I want. As I'm fingering her and she's under me, moaning my name, I realize If I end up making love to her when I betray her it will hurt her. It will break her heart, and she'll have no one to fix it. But I want this so bad... She's so innocent. She won't ask me, I'll only make love to her if she asks me.

Suddenly she grabs my face and says the dreaded words. "Please...Make love to me."

I start to pull away, I just can't hurt her like this. My pulling away she takes as rejection. She reaches out to me and says, "I'm sorry is this too soon?"

I say, "Baby, I want this more then you know, but I've just got so much on my mind with the mission, and all.. And we're not even dating, I want to be with you more before we take the next step... Is that okay?"

"Yes, I understand." She says with a smile. "Now let me get some sleep!"

She starts to get up to get her clothes, and I say, "No, sleep naked."

"Okay." Then she snuggles into my side, and says, "Get some sleep, we have a long day tomorrow."

"Sleep Well baby." I whisper.

Then I go to sleep, thinking of all the hurt I'm going to cause her...

I'm So Sorry i haven't uploaded in a long time, i just can't find the time... plus I'm really lazy:) Comment Definitely, Vote... and ummm maybe fan??:)