39

<James' P.O.V>

"You hungry boys and single girl?" Pops asked smiling back at us.

"Eh I could eat what about you guys?" Sea asked shrugging his shoulders. We all just kind of shrugged making a grubbing sound of agreement. It was about one in the morning and none of us were actually coherent. So grunting and groaning was the only thing that most of us could do. I smiled kissing Seamus' cheek as a thank you for answering. He giggled slightly and went back to sleep against my shoulder. We all went back to sleep while the dad and pops drove to some kind fast food restaurant.

"Ok boys wake up" I heard pops laugh from the front seat. We all groaned and slowly fell out van walking up to the terrible smelling place.

"Where are we?" Aleks mumbled rubbing his eyes leaning against Sly.

"We are at the place of no return," Sp00n mumbled dragging Ze behind him.

"You guys have the three musketeers right?" pops asked opening the door for us counting each of us making sure he had each of us.

"Where are we?" I asked getting annoyed myself.

"We are at the VERY FIRST DEL TACO!" pops cheered pumping his fist up in the air looking back at us smiling brightly.

"I hate you" Kevin growled turning around with us trying to get out the door but dad quickly pushed us in further having us order and wait for our far to big order.

"What did we do?" Aleks asked sitting on Sly's lap next to me. Sea was on my lap and I just shrugged nuzzling deeper into his back.

"I don't know kid I really don't" I chuckled looking around the table at everyone. Stephanie had Aron on her lap with Joe and Spencer leaning on her the three musketeers as we started calling them each asleep. Sp00n and Ze were talking to one another sleepily I got slight bits of there conversation I heard 'bread, monster, cats, phan, YouTube, camera, and glass'. I had no idea what they were talking about just that it was complete gibberish.

"This is a terrible idea," Aleks mumbled looking over at me.

"Dern sure" I mumbled laughing a bit.

"Shut the fuck up" Aleks growled beyond annoyed with the phrase.

"Ok boys here is the food" dad smiled brightly dropping the tray in front of us.

"I want food," Kevin mumbled reaching forward and taking one of the bags.

"Lets go outside and eat" pops suggested already taking the food outside to the car. We grumbled and followed dad was already outside camera rolling.

"Ok let's eat" dad smiled handing us the food. We each took a bite and spit it out quicker than anyone could have.

"WHAT THE HELL DID WE DO TO YOU?!" I yelled while Aleks coughed up what ever he swallowed next to the car.

"L-love you" dad and pops laughed running to throw away the death meal.

"Get in the car you guys we need to sleep" Stephanie mumbled helping us into the car. Once we got in dad and pops apologized for the terrible meal and pulled away from the hellhole of a restaurant. We were in the car for about ten minutes and everyone had fallen sleep except for Aleks and me.

"Seriously what did we do?" Aleks asked.

"I wish I could tell you maybe its cause we were pranking each other?" I questioned not really knowing why we were taken to the terrible restaurant.

This chapter is shit but do I care? No, I am so unbelievably tired that I stop giving a shit about anything and I have gone into a deep spiral of pink I can't get out of.  

Comment/vote n'shit