Chapter 2

(Alex's POV)

As we drove up to the hotel, I saw the concert arena in the distance and internally freaked out. I mean in less than 24 hours, I would finally see my idols who have gotten me through so much with just words and the best part is, I would be seeing them with the people who matter to me the most.
(Oh and we have front row seats!!😆)

While Jazz and Paige checked in, Bella went to get us all some Starbucks and I paid the uber. As I was coming in, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my goodness I am sorry! Wait a minute, Ali?" I asked while getting a better look at the girl standing in front of me.

"Holy crap, Alex?? It's been forever!! What are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm actually here with my friends for a 5sos concert, what about you?"

"My boyfriend and I are taking a summer vacation."

      Ali was my best friend ever since we were born so she's like my sister, but after middle school she moved from New York to London for this boarding school with her sports scholarship so we just lost connection. We tried writing but eventually, we both got really lazy and stopped.

"Hey well maybe we can hang out before you leave and catch up?"
I suggested since I had to get back to the girls.

"Oh yea definitely here's my number I'll see you later!"

After we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes, I caught up to the girls.

"What the hell, where were you!!"
Jazz complained.

"Damn sorry, I just ran into Ali, what's got you so pissy?"

"Sorry, it just took forever for them to find our room since the hotel is packed for the weekend but it's probably for the concert. So anyways, lets get to the room!!"

As we left the elevator, we passed by a lot of rooms with 5sos blaring out of them. Then we came to our room,
Room 843.

Our room was a suite and they're were only two on this level, and the people in the other one were blasting a bunch of old rock music like nirvana, green day, etc. Basket Case from green day was currently blaring through the walls ( not that I'm complaining) and they were screaming like wild dogs but we just decided to let it go. Anyways you're probably wondering how four typical girls like us were able to pay for all of this between the flight here and to Florida for our summer vacation, the front row seats, and one of the only two suites in the hotel.

I guess you could say it's a long story. But long story sorta short, we were all really bored during school since we didn't really fit in and I already knew how to play guitar and I guess I can sing ( I think I suck but the other girls like it). Plus Jazz could play guitar, Paige could play bass, and Bella freaking kills it at the drums, so...
we decided to make a band! At first we thought it was gonna be a lazy joke but then we got small gigs from time to time. So basically between our part time jobs and the money from our savings and gigs, we decided to use it for something worth it. Clearly all of this was.

It was currently 5:26 and the concert starts at 7:00. All of us were fighting over who was gonna take a shower first and it wasn't going well.

"CRAP, 5SOS JUST POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT THE CONCERT ON TWITTER!!!!"
Paige was soon trampled by Jazz and Bella after she made that announcement. Luckily for me, I slipped into the shower while they were freaking out since I thought that I could look at the tweet later.
In the middle of me belching Heartbreak Girl, I was interrupted by all the girls pounding on the door for my attention.

"ALEX ANNABELLE LOGAN, GET YOUR LITTLE ASS OUT HERE NOW ITS URGENT"

And with that I rushed out of the bathroom because Bella only shouted AND cussed when something really pissed her off, or something had just happened.

" What the hell is wrong??"

"Ok now don't freak out but...
5SOSISSTAYINGATTHESAMEHOTELASUSJUSTFORTHECONCERTANDTHEYRELEAVINGINTWODAYS"

Bella was never good with words when she was excited.😂

"Ok, English please?!" I joked.

After she explained the whole thing again, I just stood there quietly for a few minutes. Then forgetting I was just in a towel I ran for the door until they all held me back.

"I think you shouldn't be naked when you meet the world's hottest boys, and I'm pretty sure they're at the arena right now considering we only have AN HOUR LEFT" Paige and all the girls laughed at my idiocy. So with that the rest of them took the quickest showers on earth. Coincidentally remembering we had a second bathroom WITH another shower, I decided to do my make up and hair in there.

We arrived at the arena around 6:45. We all waited in line and after the security people checked our tickets and bags, we all walked in hand-in-hand to what seemed was gonna be the best night of our lives...

//A.N.//

Ok so I finally decided to update my crappy book! Yayyyy!!!😄
But anyways even though nobody reads this, I hope that the non- existent people who do like it and I PROMISE there's gonna be more and really REALLY soon too. So anyways until I update again..... BYEEEE MY AWKWARD UNICORNS🦄.
💙