Yosef (Ziva POV)

Ziva sat alone in the debriefing room, waiting. Yosef Itamar would be here soon, and would debrief her. She had no idea what her new mission would be, but she hoped it would keep her occupied and distracted from the rest of her life.
Tony had called. She had ignored it and silenced her phone. She couldn't deal with it. If she heard his voice, he would hear hers. He would hear it break. He would see through whatever story she told him. He would see her pain. But Ziva had still listened to the voicemail that he left. It had been heartfelt, but she had managed to keep her emotions in check. She had to stay strong.
The door clicked and Yosef entered the room. He was tall and had dark hair. Younger than her father had been. He held a folder of paper which he proceeded to toss onto the table in front of Ziva.
"Next week you start your mission," he said in perfect Hebrew. "And that would be?" Ziva replied in her native tongue. Yosef silenced her with his hand, "Quiet. I am not done. The details are in the folder. Your tickets have been purchased, along with a hotel reservation right outside of the city. You have a week to prepare. Now I must go. I expect the best from you, David."

Later In her room, Ziva still stared at the casefile. Her knuckles were while against the edge if the desk, and her teeth were clenched with a mix of emotions. Anger. Fear. Conflict. The first paper in the file was a profile. An all-too-familiar name was printed at the top. Her target.

Timothy McGee.