Prologue

"Come sweetie, have a seat," she said to me with her calm voice. "Yes granny? I want to play there." I said with my pleading look while my finger pointing at the playground. She smiled and said to me "yes dear, you can but after I tell you a story" I gave her a huge smile and shouted with joy. I love her stories. I sat on her lap and ready to her the story.
               "Once ago, there was a girl, named Lisa. She is a princess, of a very rich kingdom. She had everything she want, but she is lonely. Then one day, she met a poor girl, named An. An wore a torn clothes and she was hungry. Lisa grabbed her hand and bring her to the castle to meet the royal family. When they reached into the very huge castle, An refused to go. She said "Im scared, the guards will kidnap me and put me into the jail if i come in without any permission." Lisa smiled at her and said "Don't worry, I live in this castle." An gave a shocked look and bow down to her, "Pardon me my princess". Lisa asked her to stand and take her to the royal kitchen. They get a lot of delicious food and bring it into the bedroom. Lisa gave An all of the foods and let her eat. After eating, the princess get An into the bathroom and asked her to clean herself. When she's done, Lisa took her makeup and one of her most favourite dress and she gave it to An. Then, both of them walked to the main castle, where the King and the Queen was.
The King asked her daughter about An. She walked up to her father and whisper something to her dad. The King stared at An and he gave a huge smile. "Welcome An, to our palace. Lisa told me everything, and you may stay here as my daughter. Make yourself a home dear!" The Queen go down to her and gave her a hug "welcome beautiful" An was speechless during that time. When they reached 20, both of them get married. They both have a handsome prince and lived happily ever after"
                    "Wow, granny, that is a best story! The princess was so kind and good to others. I wish I can be like her when Im older." Granny gave me her warm look, she hug me tightly and asked me to play. I jumped of her lap and run to the playground and get into the bunch of children. They walked away after I get there. I looked at everyone and they keep on ignoring me.
"Here come the monster! Run for your life!"
                   I looked at everyone in the playground, every of them are perfect. They have something I dont. My name is Diane and Im 5 years old, I have no hair due to the sickness I have.

How was prologue?
I hope you'll read further. Sorry for the grammar mistake .
Have a nice day.
Xoxo Ccizzey