Arrogant Boss

James MacGiven POV

Today is the first day Im working as a manager in Remy Holdings. This big company belongs to my dad and now I have to take over this company because my dad wanted to have his time with my mom and family. Even though dad is 58 years old, he's still a workaholic until now. Then I offered myself to take over his company so he have times for himself.
Dad hugs me and he walk away from my office. I stare at my desk and I think about someone, my Secretary. Ms Harlett. I glanced at her, she is working on some files. She look so perfect and beautiful. I sighed and decided to bully her a little bit. "Miss Diane Harlett, come to my office now!"

Diane Harlett POV
I heard my new boss is calling me through the phone. I bring the file and MAC Tablet with me. "Yes sir?" I gulped and stare at him. "Have a seat Ms Diane. I want to discuss about our new working policy." I do as what he asked and i gave him a shocked face when I hear what he just said. He give me a devil smile and add his speech, "First, I want you to make me a coffee every morning and reduce the sugar. I want it taste like the one in the starbucks. Second, every morning before you go anywhere, you have to report yourself to me. Third, when there are any meeting or outstation, I want you to come with me, because you are my secretary. Fourth, you need to be punctual, discipline, and be honest everytime. Fifth, when I asked something from you, you will do it for me. No excuses. Okay? " I gave him a unsatisfied look and replied, "Mr MacGiven, I...." I was about to defend myself but then he cuts me off, "I said, No Excuses!" Then I gave him a nod while my heart are cursing him. Im not his slave! I walked away from his office and a minute later, I realized that i haven't gave him the files that I want to give.
I go back into his office and I saw him smiling at me. "What now dear, did you miss me?" He said to me with his firlty voice. "In your face Mister" I shouted inside my heart. "Sorry sir, I forgot to give this files to you" I hand in to him the files of Lunar Project. He go through each files and then he looked back at me. "Who make this proposal?" He asked me and pointing to the red file. I gulped and said Me. He looked at me up and down and said, "Good proposal," he said in a plain sound. I smiled and walk away.
"Hang in there sweetie, Im not finished here Ms Harlett. Now, as punishment you have to lunch with me. No excuses! Be in my office at 11.00am. Sharp!" "Okay, now shall I go?" I said to him. He smirked and nodded.
I call my mom and tell her that I can't go back for lunch. After that, I go through the files and key in every data that I need.