Chapter 2: Delinquent

<B>Chrissy's P.O.V.</B>

I walked into the hallway of Ritchmen High, feeling odd and alone. Everywhere were typical teenagers texting or just chit-chatting away about the latest movie or gossip around. But not me, I never really liked watching movies or gossiping. Neither did Alex, which is why we're best friends. However, Alex wasn't with me today. Apparently, he caught a flu last night during the carnival, leaving him inseperable from his bed. And trust me, when Alex is sick, he gets REALLY sick.

i was hoping to see Nathan as well, but he and the entire football team had to go for a competition. <I>Go Eagles.</I> Guess I'm alone for today. Well, kind of, a little, I guess?

I went to my locker and took my books out when I heard a high-pitched voice calling me.

"Hey Chriss!!" yelled Nicki from acorss the hallway.

Nicki was my girl best friend. I don't know her as long as I knew Alex, but I still love her. She is just adorable. She has long, straight golden blonde hair, a slim figure of a model, sky blue eyes, high cheek bones and a high-pitched voice which actually sounds nice and not annoying.

"So how was the carnival last night? Anything happened?" Amanda asked, cheerfully.

"It was fun, as usual." I replied, shrugging. "Oh! But I did bump into Nathan Miller, you know, the football captain?"

"Are you serious?!" Nicki gasped.

"Yes! I guess me and Alex made friends with him." I replied, laughing. "Awesome right?"

The first bell rang.

"Oh hey, I need to go to history class. See you after school!" Nicki said, as she waved goodbye and went off.

Well, I guess I'll just have to survive the whole day on my own.

----------------------------------------------

The bell rang, indicating the most important period of the day, LUNCH TIME.

I ran straight to the cafeteria after hearing the bell because I was starving! I feel as if I could eat an entire horse!

I took a typical burger with the oh-so-famous mystery meat, which everyone knows is just pork meat, with some salad. I looked on to see if there were any delicious deserts on display and to my surprise, my eyes got locked onto the last chocolate pudding on the stand.

Without blinking, I dashed towards the stand and took the pudding. However, what startled me was that I wasn't the only one who grabbed onto the pudding as well. Another hand had grabbed onto the pudding. The pudding which I had my eyes on.

I looked up, and saw a tall guy in front of me. This guy had long spiky black hair, dark brown eyes, ears full of piercings and even a snakebite! He wore a white shirt beneath his black leather jacket, together with his dark blue jeans. This guy spells trouble.

However, I wasn't going to let anybody have that pudding because that pudding is mine!

"Hey, could you let go please? I saw the pudding first." I asked the guy politely.

"No" He said.

"B-but I saw the pudding first. So technically, it's mine." I said as I began to become agitated.

"Is it? I don't see your name on it." He replied, giving me a poker face.

"Well, don't blame me if I snatch it away then!" I exclaimed.

Immediately, I tugged the pudding, hoping it would slip away from his hand and stay on mine. However, it didn't.

<I>This guy is strong!! </I>