The story will be continued...

First of all, apologies to you all who are wondering where the continuation of the story is. Due to busy timetables I have been unable to post anything and the draft has simply been sitting there collecting dust and cobwebs.

Second of all, thank you so much for staying with us. Every comment, like and follow really supports us and I really appreciate it.

Just in case you are wondering I am actually still working on the story, the same cannot be said of my friend. However the good news is that I will be releasing my route and ending on my account. I don't know if my friend will be releasing hers but maybe she will?

This same story has also been posted at chaotesque which will be updated unlike this one.

I will definitely finish this story even if it ends up being my ending on my account.

So yea, thanks for sticking around and if you want to please check out/follow Chaotesque and go add the story there to a reading list since it will be updated very soon and since it is more active.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Chaotesque

Thanks for bearing with me. Hope you have a great day. :)

This has not been published yet since I am still constantly editing and checking for errors but here's a sneak peek at snippets of what's to come in this hectic story on my account.

Feeling more and more drowsy you slowly close your heavy lidded eyes. The last thing you heard was...

"Goodnight [Name] chan."

Your eyes flutter open to the bright rays of the sunlight through the window and you rub your eyes groggily and yawn. What had happened yesterday?

If not the somewhat aggressive kiss that had made you fall head over heels for him, yet again.

"Well I know what I'll be doing today" you say to yourself sarcastically. "I'll be ducking Kakashi Hatake for the rest of my freaking horrible life."

Hope you will continue reading this story and enjoy.

Click on the external link to be taken to chaotesque's account or simply click the account name