What have I gotten myself into?

*Present day*

    *Kat’s Pov*

“Well here we are...not like it’s a big deal anyway” Seraphine sighed. A wind swept past and blew our hair back. Our eyes teared up at the sight in front of us. A big school looming over us.

    It looked more like a castle. Big steep walls. Historic windows. And hidden by a thick iron gate.

“What the hell are we doing here anyway Kat” Tali Questioned.

Who knows? Was my first thought to say, but I knew why I was here.

Looking at Tali I answered “I heard there was a man here that could help us”

    Sera rolled her eyes sarcastically, “Last time you heard that there was someone that could help us, it turned out to be a complete dead end”

    “I have a feeling this will help us a lot” I dreamily stated. I walked towards the gate of the school and put my hand against it. Pushing it open I take my first step inside the grounds of the first school we’ve been to in years.

    Sera snorted, “hear that Tali. She’s having a ‘feeling’”

    Completely ignoring Sera, Tali follows me onto the grounds of the school. The three of us walk towards the door. Many kids from the school were walking and running around us. We looked completely out of place. I heard Tali gasp so I turned to look at her to see what’s wrong.

    She was lying on the ground with a really, really cute guy trying to help her up. He put his hand out and she took it blushing as he pulled her up. “I’m really, really sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going and I was trying to get to class... I’m just really sorry” He explained

    “It’s ok” Tali shyly whispered.

    He questioned, “Are you guys new here”  

    “Um Uh y-yes” I stuttered

    I couldn’t stop looking at him. This guy was the first guy I’ve ever really found attractive. He had light green short hair and his eyes were only a shade darker than his hair. He wore really cute glasses and had the most adorable smile.

    I’ve never really liked guys before. I’m not very trustworthy and I’m not beautiful. My medium brown hair and brown eyes just made me average and my face is not very beautiful. Most guys would prefer Seraphine with her fiery attitude,  long silky pink hair and beautiful blue eyes. Or they would prefer Tali’s sweetness and innocence, with beautiful long chocolate brown hair always in pigtails and her sea blue eyes.

    Jealousy filled me up when I looked at them. Even though I would never tell them.

    “Do you guys know where you're going. I could give you a tour.”

    “U-uh yeah sure”

    Seraphine glanced over at me with a knowing smile on her face. I quickly gave her a glare and she turned away.

    “Cool I’ll just have to talk to the principal” He smiled and starting walking “Follow me”

~Time Skip~

    After stopping at the principal’s office Rylan (We found out his name on the way to the principal’s office) took us on a tour. The school was bigger than I thought and it’s like a maze. 

     I have a feeling I’m going to get lost very easily.

    “Rylan!!!” Someone screamed

    That someone was running down the hall and jumped into his arms. They started kissing. It shocked me.

    The girl was very pretty. She had long green hair and really pretty purple eyes.

    When I looked at them it looked like they were made for each other. Jealousy filled me again. Will I ever have this?

    Turning towards us Rylan says “Guys this is my girlfriend Riley”

    Riley Enthusiastically waved.

    The other two girls just glared at Riley so I reluctantly stepped forward and introduced us. “I’m Katya but you can call me Kat. The girl with the pink hair is Sera and the one with the brown hair is Tali”

    “Are you guys new here?”

    Obviously... That’s what I wanted to say.

    Instead I decided to be nice. “Yeah. Rylan was just showing us around”

    The bell started to ring.

    Rylie looked up surprised “Ah I have to get to class. See you guys later.” She turned around and gave Rylan a big kiss, “See ya later babe!”

~Skipping through time lalalalala~

    When we were finished with the tour around school, Rylan took us to our classroom. He had to leave to get to class though and we were left alone.

    So there we stood. All afraid to go inside the classroom.

    Tali Whined, “why did Rylan leave?” She then looked at me, “do we really have to go inside?”

    “Yes we do.” I sternly stated. “If we don’t we could lose a lead.”

    Sharply turning Seraphine whisper yelled “What if it’s just another stupid dead end. You're making us come to this stupid rich school because you THINK that there’s someone that can help us. What if it was false information? Huh? What are we gonna do after this if it’s a dead end? I’m sick of it! We should just do this on our own!”

    “If you're sick of it just leave. Tali and I will be fine on our own. Right Tali? Unless you have something against this too.”

    Looking at me wide eyed Tali quickly exclaimed, “no, no! I have nothing against it. If Sera does she should just leave.”

    I turned toward Sera expecting an answer of whether she was going to stay or not. She thought about it for a moment letting an awkward silence linger between the three of us, “I guess I’ll stay”

    Nodding my head and turning back towards the door I take a deep breath, “ready?”

    “Ready” Sera and Tali Confirmed at the same time.

    Now was the time. This would be the first time in years that we interacted with people our age. Are we going to fit in?... Probably Not.

The door was opened and we walked in. Everyone in the class turned and stared at us. I was so nervous that I started to shake.

    What have I gotten myself into?