The shadow

Three days after I found out about Abby I saw something in my room, like some sort of shadow. I couldn't get up! I couldn't scream or talk! I tried moving but it was like I was being pinned down by something. I felt something crawl on the bed then go towards my ear. First it was just a little whisp in my ear...then it became a whisper. "Your gonna die!" It said. I wasn't sure if it was this my sisters new friend "Abby." I got so scared a said a quick prayer and it went away. I ran to my mothers room and fast as I could and cried my eyes out! "What's wrong sweetie?" She asked. "There is something in my room! I think it might be Abby!" I replied back to her still crying. My mother looked at me so confused and worried.

 I just can't believe that my mother would not believe what I was telling her. "Sally, are you okay?" she asked in confusion. "NO IM NOT OKAY, WHY WOULD ANY OF THIS BE OK-" I screamed when she rudely cut me off saying. "DON'T YOU DARE SCREAM AT ME, SARAH! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM FOR YOU TO BE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT!?!? GO TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANT!" Does this woman not understand what I am telling her? It's as if my words have no sound. My words literally go through one of her ears and comes out the other. "Listen here mom! I am not going to my bedroom! Don't you understand that that's the last place I want to be right now? Something is in that room, watching me sleep, looking at every breath I take!" I demanded. "Nonsense! Go to your room or go sleep with Emily for all I care!" she replied. "THAT'S IT! YOU DON'T CARE! THIS IS THE REASON WHY EMILY IS TALKING TO THAT THING YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT!" I couldn't help myself, I had to tell her how I felt. I ran out of the room towards the living room and made myself a spot to sleep. I didn't have any problems for the rest of the night.

*******************************************************************************************

Chapter 3 coming tomorrow :D