The Demon's End

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Ooooyyyy, I know its been long, and I know I left you in suspense (even if you refuse to admit it) but I have finally updated. I really hope you enjoy this part as much as I did when I wrote it:-D:-D.
Oh and as always, vote and comment and even if you don't like the story, comment what you hated about it ayt (this sentence does not apply to you fidyblaze)? Enjoy....

The Fish Queen's voice reverberated across the cave, "That day, I resolved that Adotey was the man who would inadvertently grant me immortality. Killing him would make me even more powerful."

The King looked around as his sister continued her tale. She had almost neared the end of her story and the King had still not found a way to free Adotey's brother.

The Fish-Queen locked eyes with her brother. "As much as I'd hate to admit it, Adotey was a powerful man and in order to defeat him, I had to obtain more power so I recruited more women to strengthen the bond and I bathed in the lagoon in my fish-form for long hours. The lagoon's magical properties increased my powers greatly and I began testing my strength. One night, through the bond, my sisters alerted me that one of our prospective recruits had threatened to betray us. She was so repulsed by our powers that she had threatened to tell you brother. I obviously could not let that happen and so I sung the whole kingdom to sleep to give us some... privacy.

"So enchanting was my voice that all the living creatures-even those I hadn't intended to compel- fell under this spell; animals, the birds, the insects, the plants, even the wind. All the fires in the kingdom immediately died out and darkness settled over the kingdom. My sisters and I and the traitorous woman were the only ones awake and when the woman noticed this she run along the streets, screaming and begging the your subjects to wake up and burn the witches who had dared infiltrate the kingdom."

The King's heart raced. "So you killed her, sister," the King asked, "you killed her too?"

The Fish-Queen sighed, "I did not want to kill her, brother. But I could not have her spreading harmful rumours and so I compelled her to forget everything my sisters and I had told her and to go back to her life as if nothing had happened. I did not think it would work; it requires tremendous willpower to change a person's memories and I had thought I was yet to attain such power.

"But it worked, brother." she said smugly. "The woman recalled nothing of our fish-forms. I knew then that I had finally obtained enough power to challenge the Pig."

The Fish-Queen turned to Adotey's brother and her voice assumed a dangerous note. "It seems I had underestimated my power," she said.

Adotey's brother took two involuntary steps toward the Fish-Queen.

No, the King thought.

"Your brother was no much for me," the Fish-Queen declared, enunciating every syllable.
"He grovelled at my feet. He begged that I show him mercy!"

"LIAR!" Adotey's brother screamed, "my brother would never grovel at the feet of a witch. And I will never be defeated by one."

'Shut your mouth boy,' the King pleaded silently. 'Your grave is deep enough as it is.'

The Fish-Queen smiled deviously, "Oh really?"

At those two words, the invisible force that had been pulling the boy strengthened considerably and before the King could blink, Adotey's brother was kneeling at the bank of the lagoon face to face with the Fish-Queen.

The Fish-Queen looked on dispassionately as the boy struggled, futily, to move.

"I will kill you!" he raged, "I will strangle you with my bare hands. I wi-."