Harry's Thoughts

Harry P.O.V:

I was sitting on the Gryffindor table next to my secret girlfriend, Ginny Weasley. Their were only two people that knew about us; Neville and Luna. At the ball they saw us kissing, but luckily told us that they wouldn't tell anyone. I don't know what Ron would do if he found out about us... Most likely punch me... Anyway, what I found so confusing about that night was Neville and Luna - I only realized all this when I was laying in my bed thinking about the events of the night, whilst listening to the irritating sound of Ron's snoring - they had come into the closet... Why? My first thoughts about Neville asking Luna to the ball, were, they were going just as friends, but Neville wouldn't go through all the trouble of buying her the Lomentus, he would have just asked her as friends, plus he told us about going as a date... Did something happen that night? When they came in Luna was blushing, and Neville had his big, goofy grin on his face, Yep! Something was definitely going on between them... Although, they could have just gone into the closet to talk, and Neville always had that goofy grin on his face when he was around Luna, although why would she be blushing?

"Harry? Harry? Harry are you even listening to us?" Hermione screeched at me.

"W-What?" I asked, startled.

"Hogsmeade this weekend, you in?" Hermione replied.

"Y-Yeah, sure." I answered, suddenly happy to have something to be exited about.

"Cool. Neville? You coming?" Hermione asked the boy next to Ginny, who seemed to have been looking over the the Ravenclaw table smiling.

"W-What?" He answered, suddenly looking up at us all.

"Is anyone listening to me?" Hermione asked, looking around at the group, rage burning in her eyes, "Hogsmeade this weekend, are you coming?"

"S-Sure, um... can I invite Luna to come with us, y-you know so that she's not alone."

"Of course" Hermione answered. Neville straightened up, brushed himself off, and walked over to the Ravenclaw table. He patted Luna on the shoulder, and she whizzed around. A huge smile spread all over her face when she saw Neville. When he asked her she nodded gleefully and twisted back around. Neville walked back to our table and sat down, the same goofy smile on his face.

"You alright there Nev? You seem a little..." I paused for dramatic effect, "Flustered..." He looked up at me, as if lost for words.

"Y-Yeah, of course" He blushed and looked down at his breakfast.

"Sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you okay Harry?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine Nev." I answered awkwardly.

"G-Good." He stared at his food, playing with it occasionally.

Yep... There is definitely something going on between those two...

LottieGranger17: Hi guys so I am so happy to finally be able to upload this chapter, but I have had so much homework to do. I just took a break from my R.E revision to finish this chapter, and after that I have French revision to do! I will be glad to publish this chapter since I know its been so long since I uploaded the last chapter of Neville and Luna - A Harry Potter Story. So anyways, if you haven't read that already go read that first because this is the sequel to that and if you don't read that first then you won't understand this story.

Anyway, as always please vote and comment, can you tell me any ships that you would like in this story if I haven't already included them? As always, thanks for reading! :D