Madam Puddifoot's

Luna's P.O.V:

The sunlight streamed through the curtains of my dormitory. Waking me up. Slowly, I sat up, scanning the room. All my roomates were sitting on the floor in front of my bed.

"Hello?" I murmered, curiously.

"Oh, your up!" Isabella screached, "So... How's Neville?" After that question, all the other girls broke out into squeals of laughter.

"Um... Fine, thank you." I answered, still clearly confused.

"What was that letter about yesterday? Why did you run out of the room so suddenly?" Amy asked. Amy and Isabella were best friends. They had grown up together. And boy did they like gossip!

"Shouldn't you be getting ready to go to hogsmeade?" I asked, dodging the question. With that they all walked back over to their beds and began to get ready for Hogsmeade.

I got dressed into my blue skirt, red top, black tights and threw on my blue jacket. I put my blonde hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. Happily, I skipped out of my dormitory, and into the common room. Out of the sapphire door, and down the steps to the Great Hall where I sat down at the Ravenclaw table and briskly ate my breakfast. When I had finished, I strolled over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Ginny (the safest way to go considering Hermione and Ron where sitting with them and we still wanted to keep it a secret).

"Good morning!" I greeted them all, I looked across at Neville who was wearing his favourite knitted cardigan - made by his grandmother - and his navy blue jeans. Ginny had put on her red dress, black tights, and had put on her make - up, making her look even more pretty. She had on winged eye - liner, various amounts of mascara, and a deep red lip - stick. Harry was wearing a casual top and jeans.

"Morning Luna," Ginny smiled at me.

"Oh, Flich is letting people out, we should get going." Neville stated, looking at the Entrance to Hogwarts.

"Okay then, bye Romion-  I mean Ron and Hermione." Ginny stated, going as red as her hair.

We left the Great Hall, got checked out by Flich, and began to make our way towards Hogsmeade.

"Well this should be fun" I stated, "I've never been on a double date before"

"Never?" Ginny asked me in astonishment.

"Well, I'd never been on a date before until the other day." I replied.

"Neville took you on a date?! Why didn't you tell me?" Ginny asked stopping to stare at me in rage.

"Well, it didn't really cross my mind, but it was wonderful." I stated, looking up at Neville.

"Well, what did you do? Did you kiss? Did you sneak out and go to Hogsmeade?" Ginny guessed, beginning to walk with us again.

"No, I woke up last Saturday, and I found a heart shaped box full of chocolates, and a note at the bottom of my bed. So I read the note, and it said that it was the first clue, to a Scavenger Hunt!" I smiled.

"Aw, that is so cute! What did all the clues lead you to?" Ginny asked excitedly.

"Well, it lead me to one of the greenhouses, where Neville had put fairy lights all around the walls, and laid out a picnic blanket. So we ate lunch and talked, and talked until the sun set and we decided that we should go inside." I told her; she squealed at every point.

Finally we had reached Hogsmeade - after being asked every question about my relationship with Neville by Ginny - and we all strolled into Madam Puddifoots.

The walls were painted a baby blue, and the tables were a salmon pink - which each had a vase on it which held a single white rose - no wonder why everyone came here on a date; this place was beautiful! Neville and I went to get a table while Ginny and Harry went to get our drinks. Once we were sat down at a four - chair table, we all began to chat.

"It would be so nice if they would admit they have feelings for each other and stop wasting time. Then we could all go on a triple date!" Ginny stated, clearly annoyed.

We were all chatting about the 'Romione Project' in which Ginny was trying to think of a plan to get Ron and Hermione together - it wasn't going well.

"We've already had a ball! Perhaps we could make a picnic and send a letter to Hermione saying its from Ron, telling her to meet him there, take Ron there and then they have a wonderful picnic and find out their made for each other!"

"I don't know..." Harry stated.

"Well, I don't know what else to do! They've got the worse case of skinny love I've ever seen!"

"Actually, you don't know that their not in a relationship. They could be doing the same thing we all are; keeping it a secret." I stated.

"Why would they do that? They've got nothing to be afraid of!" Ginny replied.

"Well, they both care a lot for Harry, maybe they think that if they tell him, he might think that they don't care about him anymore, and don't want to help him, which they do." I replied.

"That's actually a really smart idea!" Harry smiled.

When we made it back to the castle we were all tired so Neville kissed me goodnight, and as I drifted off to sleep, visions of nargles, wrackspurts and Neville floated around my head.

LottieGranger17: Hi everyone! So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you haven't heard already... I got a laptop for Christmas! So that means I won't have to go the library to write! Which means I can write as much as I want, when I want! Yey! If you haven't already and you are a Romione fan, you can go check out my Christmas Romione Oneshot that I posted on Christmas Day! By the way, I have decided to do a question after each chapter that you guys can answer each time - I will answer them as well so that you get to know me better! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope that you all have a great New Year!

Question of the Chapter: What was your favourite Christmas present?

Answer: My laptop! :D

P.S: I'm trying to think of a name to call my followers what do you guys think? Maybe my Bookworms? Or my Fangirls? Have you guys got any ideas? :D