20

I look at Grays sleeping face and poke his cheek and then giggle. "So soft"

I sat up and stretch then walk to the kitchen preparing breakfast and our lunches for school.

"For Gray sama" I close his bento full of food and then place a plate of food for him on the table and mine right beside him.

"Ta da!" I said happily. Now for my favorite part. To wake him up.

I turn around but surprising Gray hug me from behind and lifted me off the floor "G-Gray sama?!" I exclaim

He let me go "surprise?"

I blush "j-jeez! I was going to wake you up!"

"But that's boring doing the same thing everyday" said Gray.

"I-Its not boring! Waking Gray up is the best part of my morning routine!"

Gray laugh "I'm going to wash up"

I sit down and grin thinking of what just happened.

"Hmm?" I stood up hearing a soft knock somewhere. I decided to check the door to outside and open it.

"L-Lyon san?!"I exclaim

Lyon wink "I stalked you last night" he said.

My eyes widen "r-really?!"

"Why do you think I know where you live?" He chuckle "come on"

"What?!-" Lyon grab my hand and he ran "w-wait a minute!" I said stopping.

"G-Gray sama will get worry!"

Lyon laugh "him? Worry? Even better! Come on!"

"I can't! I-"

"Guess I have no choice then" he lifted me up and carry me running away.

"B-but-"

"Don't worry. Gray will be fine. Beside I don't bite"

Gray POV

I wipe my face with a towel walking down the hallway to the kitchen "So Juvia I was thinking that since tomorrow's a weekend we should-"

I look around the kitchen "Juvia?"

I walk to her room "Juvia"?"

I walk around the house "Juvia?!"

I look at the door that's to the outside."its unlock. The doors never unlock unless its unlocked by me or juvia. Were the only ones with the keys "

I took a deep breath and ran to my room. I put some clothes on and ran to the door. I slam it open and ran out but stopped once my phone started to ring.

"Hello?! Juvia?! Where are you?!"

"G-Gray sama~" cry Juvia "I'm so sorry but I'm with Lyon. Were at the amusement park"

"O-oh..."

"Juvia is sorry! I swear I'm not cheating on you! Please believe me!"

"I believe you" I said "Have fun Kay?" And I hung up.

Well....

"If you skip school guess I'll do the same" I walk back home and started to eat the food Juvia made.

"Its cold" I mumble eating.

Juvia POV

"Lyon San I should really get going..um-" ....my stomach just growled.

Ah right I didn't have the chance to eat. I was suppose to eat with Gray sama.

"Hungry? I'll treat you!" Said Lyon.

----------

"Wah!" I said with sparkles in my eyes "crepes!"

I smile "But gray sama! I heard the Crepes in the amusement park is delicious!!!!"

"Juvia...next time okay?" Said Gray.

"Let me guess gray never took you out to the amusement park?" Said Lyon.

"No..." I whisper and being to eat some more.

"Juvia. Come with me. I will take you everywhere! Show you the world! Even all the way to the other side of the world" said Lyon on his knees in front of me.

"Lyon San...Im. Sorry...but I can't. I have Gray sama"

"Gray? Have you ever thought that maybe he's never loved you?" Said Lyon "Gray not coming to get you even though he knows where you are and who you're with..isn't that suspicious?"

I just smile at Lyon "I'm not worry at all. Its not that Gray doesn't love me...because I know he loves me" I said thinking of all the moments of me and Gray.

"Juvia knows Gray sama trusts Juvia"

Gray POV

"Well she's taking her time" I said to myself looking at the clock.

Bored I decided to clean the house. Juvias been working really hard to clean cook study and take care of me.

And...I've been...pretty much useless. She's happy with everything I do. More like everything I do nowadays makes her happy.

I walk inside Juvias room "Sorry" I whisper and smile. I lay on her bed

Lately she's been sleeping in the same bed as me. Her rooms pretty clean. I look around "so many teru teru bozu dolls" I whisper "Are you still...sad?"

Every time...every time ever since when I finally decided to accept Juvia..

She would make these dolls and hold back her tears.

"I'm sorry I hurt you" I said Grabbing the doll on Juvias bed.

I must've hurt her plenty of times... Why else would she want to cry.

I lift up the doll in the air and sigh. I let it go and bam.

Hit me pretty hard.

"This ones different" I said "this ones probably from her dad"

I squeezed it. Squeezed it pretty hard my eyes widen.

There's something hard in there. I grab another doll. They're different this one is so much softer or yet...soft.

I leave it on her bed and walk out to the living room and sit on the couch.

Zeref is looking for his key...no the key. Juvias father had it. However he's dead. Juvias the only survivor in her family and...the house was burn to the ground and yet the key were not found.

Suspicious...especially when...

Juvias father gave her the doll indirectly.

"Gray sama! I'm home!" Shouted Juvia running in out of breath.

I stood up and she jump on me "Gray sama! I missed you!"

I laugh "Welcome home"

"Ah Juvia about the doll-" I stop.

I can't bring her dad up. She'll get depressed.

" My boss has been thinking of a new way to improve his shop and he liked the idea of the teru Teru bozu dolls!..so if you don't mind...-"

Here I go...I just lied.

"Yes! Juvia has been wanting to see Grays workplace too!"

Well...now I've got to convince my boss on this.