2

"Lucy Heartfilia" whisper Juvia " Who is she?" ask Juvia to herself.

" I use to work for her mother" said Aquarius.

"Oh..what was Lucy like?"

" Hmm..a brat" smile Aquarius " I'll be going back to work for her when she comes back"

"When she comes back? Can you tell me more about her?"

Aquarius sigh " They were targeted just like the loxar Family. However they moved away to another country for Lucy's safety. But she'll be coming back for highschool. If everything works out Lucy will be staying here. If not then she will go back"

"Ah! I see! Someone like me huh!" Juvia smile " I'm guessing they left just three months ago? That's why you just got here?"

"Yes"

"Wow...I'll love to meet her" said Juvia excitedly " Aquarius. I'm going to my room" and I walk away to my room.

I shut the door and fall to my knees. So that's why he helped me. I..I reminded him of Lucy.

I let my tears fall. With just words he stole my heart but with just words he crushed my heart.

" Is this love? It hurts" I whisper.

The next day I entered my dad's office to see him frustrated. "Papa whats wrong?" I ask.

" Nothing Juvia" he smile " What is it?"

" Papa. I want to learn how to protect myself!" I said.

He laugh " Why Juvia? Don't you want to wait for your prince charming or your knight in shining armor?"

"Well Papa, I don't have one" I told him.

His eyes widen " W-why do you think that? Who told you that!"

I ran to him " No one! J-Just me..."

" Is it about last night? Juvia don't let him bother you. Boys like that are everywhere."

"Please Papa?" I gave him my puppy eyes. " Fine" he mumble in defeat.

"Wow! Aquarius you're amazing!" I exclaim " Show me! Show me how to do it!"

Aquarius laugh " Of course. Now then when he.." and she continued on with what to do.

As days pass by My father and I barely got to spend time together. I had to work harder on learning my academics and practicing how to protect myself with Aquarius.

" Well Aquarius" I handed her a water bottle " What do you do when someone breaks your heart?" I ask " I've been learning how to protect myself when someone tries to kidnap me or whatever but.."

Aquarius grin " Well I'm glad you ask Juvia!" she took out her phone " Wait for a second"

"Aquarius you finally call me! I've been calling you for ages now why do you keep ignoring me?! Please listen to me-"

" Shut up!" shouted Aquarius and I jump. I-Is this the Aquarius I know?  "Now then get your butt over here at the loxar residence or else our relationship is through!"

Aquarius hung up and smile at me "Now then shall I show you?"

"P-Please remind me not to upset you" I said scare. She laugh and patted my head.

"Baby! I'm here!" Yell someone jumping into our gym that me and Aquarius are in.

He ran towards Aquarius and went to his knees " FOrgive me?"

" Now then Juvia this is Scorpio. Watch carefully"

I watch as Aquarius beat Scorpio up. I smile. "Ah! I should take some notes on this!" I said and started to write down some notes. I look at the two and I started to blush as Scorpio pull Aquarius into a hug.