27

"Natsu take Juvia out of here" said Gray to me.

I laugh "I didn't come here to run away"

"Natsu San what do you mean? That book..."

"Long ago Zeref was defeat by his younger brother. However Zeref didn't die. He couldn't die. The magic was sealed and his younger brother believed that its safest with him" I told Juvia.

"Then...then.." Juvia look terrified. She's probably going crazy right now.

Juvia fall down to her knees and begin to tear up with her eyes wide.

Gray kneel beside her holding her close "then whats up with the box?" Ask gray.

"It was so Zeref will believe the book is truly in there. It was hid well however Zeref and his followers found it. The key...the loxar family volunteer for it knowing the future of being chased by Zeref"

I walk towards Zeref "Is this what you're looking for?"

He smile and reach for it "give me the book"

I frown "Not so fast" I put the book behind me

"Give me what is mine!" He shouted and grab my scarf but I slap his hand off.

"Its just like the scarf my younger brother wore all the time" he whisper "but he's no longer here"

"Natsu Dragneel" I smirk "My family says I'm look just like him. Like he reincarnated. Because of that I'm named after him"

I punch Zeref in the face and he fell to the ground. "Natsu!" Shouted Gray and unknown people probably Zerefs followers appear around us pointing guns at us.

I back up to Gray and Juvia.

"I don't want to say this but...give me a hand" I whisper to gray.

I handed the book to Juvia "I trust you with this "

She grab the book and hold it close to her chest

"Like good old times" chuckle Gray "Stay close Juvia"

"Don't move or We'll shoot!" Shouted one of them "give us the book!"

I smirk and jump my highest up.

Gray POV

Natsu jumped up and everyone's attention went to him. I grab the gun nearest to me and pull then punch the person holding it.

I grab Juvia by the waist and hold her close to me.

"Don't be afraid" I told her "close your eyes okay?"

She close her eyes and I begin to shoot.

Natsu landed on top of someone kicking them and taking their gun

Juvia POV

My eyes are close. All I see is darkness and all I hear is the sound of gun shooting...mixed with the sound of Grays loud heartbeat.

I felt a pain on my back shoulder and bite my lip from crying out.

I hold the book close not letting go. This stupid book. All because of it.

"Juvia" whisper Gray and sit down on the ground not letting me go. His voice. His soft nice voice.

I open my eyes and saw Grays eyes wide and sweat running down his face.

He smile but then it disappeared once he touch my wound.

Gray growl "...Zeref. Sorry Juvia. I couldn't protect you"

"Its okay Gray sama" I told him "Its just one bullet"

"No. No its not okay" he kiss me on the forehead.

Natsu sit down beside us and took a deep breath "that was troublesome"

I look at the book and run my fingers through the covers "Its not locked"

"Don't open it" said natsu.

He look at me concerned and then just smile "sorry for putting you through so much"

Zeref walk towards us "you may be able to stop this much....but what can the two of you do when you've reached your limit?"

Another crowd of zerefs followers appear with guns and cars even helicopters above us.

"Shit" mumble Gray "wait!" Shouted Erza with Laxus and Mest running towards us.

"Surrender!" Shouted Levy from above in one of the helicopters. They must've somehow captured the enemies before they got here.

"Surrender? The book is right before me. How am I to surrender now. My goal is right in front of me" Zeref look at me and I could feel a shiver go down my spine.

"Don't be afraid Juvia" said Gray "I'm here"

"Juvia" said Zeref and smile at me "I told you once didn't I? That I was once that god of your family"

Gray held me tighter "Don't listen to his nonsense"

"The loxar family worshipped me as their god....it all ended with the woman known as the rain woman. Why? Because wherever she was it was always raining. Why? Because she was a lost demon unsure of the world...unsure of herself. In her family they all worshipped me. I granted them the power of the demons. But once they were wiped out....only she was left. No one taught her about the magic I had given to her or who her god is...."

"Shut up!" Shouted Natsu.

"No. She must know this" zeref said "Juvia....I'm not at fault here. The reason your family has died..the reason why you were never able to have a normal childhood isn't because of me. Think about it. I came after the key your family hid from me. What happens? It was never the key. Instead the Fullbuster family had it all along. They knew what will happen...they knew what was happening and yet....your father died"

"Don't listen Juvia!" Shouted Natsu "The loxar family took it in knowing the result of what will happen to them in the future! Despite that they took the Key! "

Gray POV

Natsu and Zeref quarrel.

Juvia begin to shake and I frown. I have to clean out the mess in her head.

"Juvia" I whisper to her "No matter what....I'm on your side. You're decision I will not judge or stop you. It is your choice. You hold the book with you. You have suffer because of this...I will let you decide which road this world shall take"

"Gray sama.."

"But before you decide I want to tell you something. I remember that I was the one who saved you and it was no coincidence. I saved you because I loved you. However my father has trapped those memories of my love to you away. So that day I rejected the offer. I shouldn't have but I did and I'm sorry that I was unable to overcome it and fell for it. However"

I took out the photo of Juvia smiling with the sunflowers and showed it to her "I remember that the one I have love and will continue to love forever has been and will always be you. I promise I will not fall another trap again. So...know that I will love you whatever the outcome"

"Gray sama" she begin to cry.

"The reason why Juvias father died was not because of me. Juvia the truth is the loxar family never knew that the book is in the Dragneels family's hands. That's why...your father died protecting that key and in the very end...he still wanted to protect it how? By giving it to you asking you to protect it. How does that sound? At the end....the key was still his top priority" shouted zeref "if he knew that the key were to open the box with no book in it and that it was not even the key to opening it...imagine how differently your life would've been"

Natsu stay quiet unable to fight back at this.

"Gray sama don't be on my side but fight for what's right okay?" She walk away from me as everything became quiet and all eyes watch Juvia "that is my last order for you"

And then she open the book.