26

Everyone...

Calm down okay?

I plan on writing a Navia story

For those who don't know what Navia is it's NatsuxJuvia

"Tell us all that you know" said Levy looking down on me. Those scary eyes..I've never seen them from her before. Levy was chosen for her quick thinking and her plans which have never fail. So in one sentence Intelligence.

"...I'll tell you..on the way"  I walk to the door with everyone following me. "Where would Zeref be at?" ask Erza "Where is his hideout?"

" Well...Let's go up to the roof top. That way I can show you more clearly where it is" I told them. Gajeel lead us to an elevator and we got in. He press the button for the roof top and and right before the door close all the way I jump out "Sorry!" I shouted and ran to the exit. I ran to Juvias house.

Zeref has no place. He wonders. He wonders around and walks all over the world.

"You came" said Zeref at the gate of Juvia's home.

"Of course I came" I mumble " You want the key here it is" I threw him the key of which juvia has given him earlier. Zeref Laugh " Bring the box..and the girl"

"Juvia!" I shouted once she's thrown at Zeref's feet. Her clothes torn and her hair a mess. There's bruises all over her and she's tied up with Zeref holding onto a rope so she wont escape. I growl " What did you do to her?"

"Now give me the key. The key to open this" he show me a black box " Now"

I clench my fist " fine. Lets trade"

"Okay an eye for an eye" Zeref smile and let go of the rope. Juvia slowly stood up and walk over to me struggling to keep up. I threw Zeref the necklace " Juvia" I untie her " Are you alright?"

"Gray sama" she cry and hug me " Gray sama!"

I sigh in relief and pick her up "I want to go home Gray sama. To our home" she cry.

"We will. I'll take you there"

" Let's go now!" she cry out.

" We will. In a bit"

Her eyes widen " Y-You promise me?! You promise we will go home together! With you carrying me like this to our doorstep! Okay?! Promise?!"

I laugh " Look at your ugly face" I kiss her forehead

"Promise me!"

I smile " I promise"

She smile " Don't break it"

"I wont"

She can tell. That I..I'm going to fight Zeref.

"What is this..." Zeref growl We both look at him holding an empty box.

"W-why?! Why is it empty?!"

"Empty?" question Juvia.

I smirk " That's because it's not in the box and never has been in that stupid box. That Box was created to fool you"

" Fool me?!" his eyes widen and he laugh out loud dropping the box and holding his head " Fool me? Me?"

"That's right Zeref"

" Who...has the book?" he ask.

" What will it do? Nothing will change. You will never have the book"