Graduation: Chapter 1

Aisha's POV

When I heard my name being called, I walked on the stage to get my diploma . I couldn't even believe how far I had gone in my life. Medical school! I smiled and walked off the stage for what felt like an eternity. The ceremony was over so I decided to meet with my parents. Before I knew it, I was greeted with a crowd of my closest friends all hugging and congratulating me. I was so proud.

That's when I looked over to my right only to see my parents their standing with tears in their eyes. I couldn't help but cry a little too. I rushed to give them a big hug. I felt like everything I worked for was finally worth it.  I looked around and noticed someone missing. Where is......? 

"Surprise!!!", my best friend Farhana yelled out like a crazy person and hugged me with a bone crushing hug. I hugged her back with the same force.

"Thank you so much for making it", I told her.

"Girllll are you kidding me?! I wouldn't miss it for the world!", she replied. She handed me a teddy bear that had a little graduation outfit. I couldn't believe all the attention I was getting. Today is the best day of my life.

______________

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely amazing. I took a nice hot shower, brushed my hair, and ate breakfast. I opened up my laptop and began my search for a job. Why in such a hurry you might ask, well the truth was I didn't want to wait until all my job opportunities are gone so why not start now. I looked and saw an interesting job proposal. The headline read, "Certified Sports Medic. Now Hiring at FC Barcelona!".

The headline definitely caught my eye. I was now really interested, but of course my silly best friend had to distract me by calling .The second I heard the phone ring I knew it was her.

"Hey, what do you want?", I asked.

"Sheesh someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed", Farhana sarcastically said. I could tell she was rolling her eyes.

"Sorry bestie, it's just that you kind of distracted me from this interesting job opportunity I found online", I apologized.

"Oh really! That's great news. Read it to me", she exclaimed.

"I know right. Okay lets see....", I start to examine the document.

" The FC Barcelona Medical Department would like to accept any recent graduates from medical school that have finished their residency looking to work in the sports medicine field. Doctors will receive salaries from $241,000 and more. Start applying now. The deadline starts from January 5, 2015 - March 25, 2015. You will receive a letter if accepted and approved. ~ Medical Department of FC Barcelona ", I read to Farhana.

I can't give up this valuable opportunity. This is my dream to work and help people and not only ordinary people, but football players! I know I have to do this even if it means going across the world.

"Aisha this is amazing. You have to start to applying now. Its January 28th so you still have time", Farhana encouraged.

"I'm definitely doing this. I'm not letting this offer slip away even if my life depended on it", I confidently said.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone. This is my first story and I'm really excited. I want to thank my best friend for helping me with this story. Her and I try to update whenever we can.Thanks to everyone who is reading this and loving it. Enjoy !!! :)

P.S: Some real life situations in this story are changed. For example, age. Hachim Mastour is currently 17 in real life, but in this story he is 22, due to Aisha's medical career.