The Party: Chapter 8

Aisha's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely amazing! I jumped up and down on my bed.

"Tonight's the PARTY!", I yelled.

I was excited. Okay REALLY excited! I ran over to Farhana's bed room.

"Wake up lazy bum!", I screamed.

"I'm awake gosh", Farhana mumbled under her breath.

"Can you believe it! Tonight's the party!", I said as I opened her bedroom curtains letting the beautiful sunlight into the room.

"Yeah, and can you believe it's 8:30", Farhana said sarcastically.

"Oh come on grumpy pants, go take a shower and I'll meet you downstairs", I walked out of the room and ran down the stairs to make breakfast.

I felt like a little kid sometimes. I made scrambled eggs and poured orange juice into two glass cups. I put some bread into the toaster and waited for "Ms. Sleepy Head" to finish getting ready.

Finally after about thirty minutes, Farhana made her way downstairs. We ate breakfast and talked about our dreams. We always talked about our dreams in the morning. After breakfast we cleared the mess on the table and washed the dishes. We sat on the couch and watched TV. I couldn't help but count the minutes as they passed by.

__________________________

Farhana's POV

Aisha was quiet, but I could tell she was still excited.

"Two more hours until the party", Aisha announced. I looked at the clock, "4:30" it read.

"I'm going to get ready", I said getting up off the couch.

"Me too", Aisha agreed as she took the remote and turned off the TV

I took a shower and made sure to brush my hair neatly. I changed into the dress I bought and sat on my bed thinking about which heels to wear.

"Aisha!", I screamed from my bedroom.

"What?", Aisha yelled back. She walked into my room with one earring on her ear and the other in her hand.

"What shoes should I wear?", I pointed to my red and black heels.

"Hmmm, black because it matches with your dress".

"Thank you, oh and you can wear my red heels because your dress is red", I offered logically.

She picked up the heels and tried them on. They fit her perfectly and the shoes matched with her dress. She was wearing a red dress with long laced sleeves.

After I put on my dress I started to apply my makeup. I used eyeliner and a little bit of eyeshadow. I didn't know if I should put on red lipstick. I didn't like to wear lipstick that much, so I went for some natural lip gloss. Aisha then walked into the room.

"Ready to do your hair?", she asked curiously.

"No I'm doing my makeup".

"Really", she answered sarcastically. She didn't wear makeup often. I didn't ether but this was a special occasion.

"Yeah, come sit I'll do your makeup and you can do my hair."

"Okay, fair enough", she huffed while plopping down next to me.

_______________________________________

Hachim's POV

I sat down in my bedroom with my headphones in my ears. I was holding my phone in my hands scrolling though some Instagram posts.